My first 200 mile month! (Read 803 times)

A Saucy Wench

Woohoo! Big grin 202.3 as of this morning and I have a 3 miler scheduled for tomorrow. Topped it off today by poor route planning so my 18 turned into my first 20 of the year. Tongue

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

wow...that is a lot of miles.... Go Anne go.....
        Wow...that's way better than me Wink Awesome job! Big grin
          Keep up the GREAT work!

E.J.
          Greater Lowell Road Runners
          Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Non ducor, duco.

Woo-hoo! You are rocking it, momma!
            Wingz

Professional Noob

Bif! Bam! Pow! Big grin

Roads were made for journeys...

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Great job! That's amazing. Extra points for doing it while being a mommy to little kids!!!
                  Good for you.
                    Good job, Anne! Sometimes poor route planning is a good thing!

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Great job! ! Do you ever sleep?

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

A Saucy Wench

Great job! ! Do you ever sleep?
                        lol not enough, but running less didnt help that.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Awesome job!!!! Congrats Smile

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
                          Thyroid Support Group

Old, Slow, Happy

Good Job!!! Way to go, Ennay!!!!! You made me look at my miles. I find that I have been over 200 on rare occasions. Thanks for getting me to check it out.
                            jeffdonahue

Woohoo! Big grin 202.3 as of this morning and I have a 3 miler scheduled for tomorrow. Topped it off today by poor route planning so my 18 turned into my first 20 of the year. Tongue
                              Nice job. I hit my first 200 mile month this month as well - topped it off today at 207.7 And i was just about catching up to you and you had to go throw in a 20 miler this week to pull ahead again. Sad What marathon are you training for - assuming you are training for one because why else would anyone run 18 or 20 miles?
                                Congratulations on reaching over 200 miles AND on your first 20 miler of the year. Smile

Michelle