Backpacking Tent (Read 91 times)

npaden

https://onyourownadventures.com/hunttalk/showthread.php?282167-Wts-225-big-Agnes-UL-fly-creek-2-with-footprint

$200 for a $350ish tent with footprint.

If you really want a 2 man rated tent this is a very good deal.

If you were planning on having 2 people sleeping in the tent on a routine basis, as I mentioned earlier I would suggest a "3 man" tent.

Current PR's:  Mara 3:14:36* (2017); HM 1:36:13 (2017); 10K 43:59 (2014); 5K 21:12 (2016)

FSocks

KillJoyFuckStick

I’m in the same boat. Use it 3-4 times per year.  Sometimes alone sometimes with another person.  I went with a Mountainsmith Celestial 2 person that I got for about $100 from REI. it’s on the heavy side at 5lbs but it’s a breeze to setup, roomy and I’m happy with it.

You people have issues 

Joann Y

Hello

Isn't today "Manfromnantucket Day"?

That's funny.  Listen to this, a buddy of mine gets medical grade weed from a "friend" that has a condition that apparently warrants smoking pot to feel better. This "friend" gets some weed for my buddy too,  and  the bottle it comes in has the ingredients and such, ALSO, has an expiration date. I hadda axe my buddy if his weed was around long enough to expire, he says it isn't. I've never heard of weed "expiring" that's new to me. Anyway, enough about weed and BACK to tents. I hope you were able to narrow the choices down, and get something that will work for you.