Newbie Intro (Read 632 times)

zzz

Hi all.... Just wanted to pop in and say hello... going back to running after taking a year off... well not really taking a year off I got lazy after a surgery last April and just didn't pick it back up after that.... GAH!! But my first and only race was an 8k at the VA Beach Shamrock in 07. Had a ton of fun and loved it.... now I am starting ALL over again... Sooo I am looking forward to getting to know everyone. Have a great day!! Smile Katie

Run the race God set B4U

Hi Katie!! Welcome Smile.... and glad to hear you are back into running! I hope you will register for more races, please keep us posted on everything! Good to have you here Smile
      5K's (11), Half Marathon (1), Relay Marathon (1), 15K's (2)

Hoping to Run Again :-(

Hi Katie! Welcome to RA and welcome back to running. I'm sure you'll be reaquainted with your old friend in no time and re-joining the ranks of the obsessed. Enjoy your new journey and your new family here. So glad you joined us! Take care and great meeting you!
        ~ Fly ~
        Only as much as I dream can I be.
        veggies on the run
          Welcome to RA Katie! Good luck with getting back into training. Smile

Michelle

zzz

Thanks for the great welcome. Smile Will be nice to have some miles to log in. Smile