Tracking Shoe Mileage (Read 1019 times)

For the moment, until I can get another pair, my walking shoes are the same as my running shoes. I log my walks separately, just like I do strength training, etc. Is there a way to track the *total* miles on my shoes other than manually go through and add up the walking miles to the already accumulated running miles? Thanks!
      If you make Walking one of your run types, then you can use the same shoe tracking that your runs do.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

If you make Walking one of your run types, then you can use the same shoe tracking that your runs do.
        But then wouldn't my walking mileage be included with my running mileage? I'm trying to keep them separate.
        eric :)

Joni, Right now, there's no way of doing what you want. However, I have started planning the next phase for the site. As I indicated in one of my rants over at Behind the Scenes, it should take care of many of the adequacies, including this one. eric Smile
            Joni, Right now, there's no way of doing what you want. However, I have started planning the next phase for the site. As I indicated in one of my rants over at Behind the Scenes, it should take care of many of the adequacies, including this one. eric Smile
            Ok Eric, thanks!! This isn't any worry of mine, but I wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something as I am not the computer goddess over here! Smile
            macd

Indy Half Marathon

I'm glad I noticed this, because I have the same problem. I did see that the "walked" mileage on my shoes that was transferred in from CR is included in the total--it's just what I've walked since then that is not. Thanks for adding this to your fixes, eric! You are doing an awesome job!