Demotivational (Read 4108 times)

For those curious as to what Mo was doing, that's a African/Arabic/Islamic gesture of gratitude to God.

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

The King of Beasts

For those curious as to what Mo was doing, that's a African/Arabic/Islamic gesture of gratitude to God.

Ah, I was wondering. good to know.

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

What about what lagat is doing?

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Looks like an impression of the 3rd grader's response to being told to smile nicely for the camera. Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I suspect he is uttering a silent prayer, Samuel. But I can't be sure.

It's called racing.

Runners run

It's called racing.

In middle school, I was admonished to run with my legs, not with my face.  It wasn't until becoming a Bernie Lagat fan that I realized how false that dichotomy was.

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Looks like an impression of the 3rd grader's response to being told to smile nicely for the camera. Big grin

a third grade boyWink

steph  

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

a third grade boyWink

Precisely.  I think my DH, DB, and DS all made that exact same face for their 3rd grade photos!

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

#artbydmcbride

Runners run

Lynx

looks like there are all kinds of funny ones here, I'm a little suspect about the quality though

http://www.onemoremilerunning.com/women-39-s-tanks/if-found-on-ground-tank/prod_637.html

Lynx

ok first drag across finish line, then stop the watch :-)

I had to add this:

anyone guilty?

sluggo

John

looks like there are all kinds of funny ones here, I'm a little suspect about the quality though

http://www.onemoremilerunning.com/women-39-s-tanks/if-found-on-ground-tank/prod_637.html

I bought running short from One More Mile before. They are not pretty, like the smooth surface ones I've gottrn from Brooks and Asics, but they hold up really well. I am  satisfied customer. Unfortunately, the last time I looked I did not see them. I must have been one of the few to buy them.

I have gotten singlets from One More Mile too. Nothing wrong with them I wear them a lot.

The shorts and singlets don't even seem to suffer from perma-stink.

One more thing, I have been a customer. I am getting no financial return from these comments.

John
                              www.wickedrunningclub.com

In the beginning, the universe was created.This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

--- Douglas Adams, in "The Restaurant at the End of the Universe"

keeponrunning

I so want to get some of those next spring- getting too cool to wear them now.

Sulphur Springs 50km-- Ancaster, ON-- May 28, 2022

Tally in the Valley 12 hours-- Dundas, ON -- July 30, 2022 (Support SickKids Toronto)

Stokely Creek-- 56km-- Sault Ste. Marie, ON-- Sept. 24, 2022