My body is a temple v work hard, play hard. What sort of runner are you? (Read 209 times)

kk_kittenkat

Don't get me wrong, I love running, sport has been my passion and so important in my life for many many years but...

Unless you are an elite athlete, I get really bored of running bores who just eat healthily, never party and could kill their house plants within half an hour by their boring training talk (and most of them are not fast at all, not even at a club level).

Just live and run in equal measure.

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Why are you on this forum, then, since a lot of it is "boring training talk?"  And some of us (like me) are not fast at all.  Sorry about that.

HermosaBoy

Why are you on this forum, then, since a lot of it is "boring training talk?"  

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

Just a dude.

Just live and run in equal measure.

Running IS living!

Smile

-Kelly

Getting back in shape... Just need it to be a skinnier shape... 

#artbydmcbride

Work lazy, play lots, train hard

Runners run

catwhoorg

Labrat

My body is a temple.

To Bacchus...

5K  20:23  (Vdot 48.7)   9/9/17

10K  44:06  (Vdot 46.3)  3/11/17

HM 1:33:48 (Vdot 48.6) 11/11/17

FM 4:13:43 (Vdot 35.4) 3/4/18

gusgordon

My body is a wonderland.

cookiemonster

Connoisseur of Cookies

Why are you on this forum, then, since a lot of it is "boring training talk?"  And some of us (like me) are not fast at all.  Sorry about that.

A bigger question is why is she still here when she's been asked by Eric smileyface to leave and not come back!

***************************************************************************************

"C" is for cookie.  That's good enough for me.

i eat the wrong food far to much i smoke weed with tobbacco in it, dont drink a hugh amout but when in out im out,binge drinker,

and try to run six times a week but usually 4 or5

kk_kittenkat

Awww... Don't be defensive, it wasn't a personal dig at anyone, it wasn't a dig at all,  and no need to apologise.

kk_kittenkat

i eat the wrong food far to much i smoke weed with tobbacco in it, dont drink a hugh amout but when in out im out,binge drinker,

and try to run six times a week but usually 4 or5

I think I like you, have you ever seen the movie 'We're the Millars'? Hilarious, well worth a look.

kk_kittenkat

Running IS living!

Smile

-Kelly

Yes, certainly a big part of mine.

kk_kittenkat

A bigger question is why is she still here when she's been asked by Eric smileyface to leave and not come back!

It's not really a question if it doesn't have a question mark at the end. I think you went all rhetorical on me.

The powers that be are aware that I have been posting here with this log in for some time now and they have taken no action, so I conclude that me and Eric are ok now. I observe the rules and chat nicely.

Now, theres a cookie in it if you stop trying to stir trouble. I'm just interested in finding out how people approach their running and the integration of that into their lifestyle, taking their personality into account.

Does it work better now I've rephrased it?