The shirts are here! (Read 6339 times)

eric :)

Wow, I must be a psychic or something. It's also the first order I screwed up, as far as I can tell. There are no more large light blues. I got plenty of navies (navys?) of all sizes. I should tally everything to make sure the site is still in sync. eric :-)

Wore my shirt on the trails today, and the water I had to run through only came up to just above my belly but that was high enough to get a good part of the shirt wet (hey, there's splash as you jump in and wade across the puddles, right?) By the end of the run, the shirt was dry. Hell, halfway through it was dry. Since it was only a 9 km run, that's saying something. Just wanted to share.

Run to Win
      25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

That reminds me. I need to order a couple more shirts. <----------- wearing my ra shirt just before going on a run. wearing="" my="" ra="" shirt="" just="" before="" going="" on="" a=""></----------- wearing my ra shirt just before going on a run.>

Michelle

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

It arrived today.Will test it out tomorrow if the rain stops

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

It arrived today.Will test it out tomorrow if the rain stops
            Test it out anyway, I say.

Run to Win
            25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

De-slacking in progress

Wow, I must be a psychic or something. It's also the first order I screwed up, as far as I can tell. There are no more large light blues. I got plenty of navies (navys?) of all sizes. I should tally everything to make sure the site is still in sync. eric :-)
              Doesn't give you the option for ordering LARGE Navy either- are you out of those also? (as of 8/26/08)

started running @ age 48 [lost 70#+, quit a 30 year pack/day habit>> ran HM]  Ran a few years then quit. Gained 70#+ back and smoking like before. Time to get healthy again @ 52 years over with the C25K program and beyond again. RE-start date 1-13-14

Flat footer

We need to pick a logo... I need some new shirts! Cool

Old, Slow, Happy

Yep...Yep...Yep What he said!!!

jules2

Got mine yesterday amazing how quickly considering the distance it came. I should have got a medium instead of a large as I forgot you guys are one size out compared to us to make yourselves feel smaller. Anyway its no real problem and I like the material I will try it in the heat / humidity of Milan next week. Ciao

Old age is when you move from illegal to prescribed drugs.

Just ordered mine today. About time too.....been planning to place my order for quite some time now.... --Steve
                      Teresadfp

One day at a time

Got mine yesterday amazing how quickly considering the distance it came. I should have got a medium instead of a large as I forgot you guys are one size out compared to us to make yourselves feel smaller. Anyway its no real problem and I like the material I will try it in the heat / humidity of Milan next week. Ciao
                        LOL, you're right! I'm down to a size 8 from a size 16 a couple of years ago, which is great, but it does seem odd, because I still weigh 10 to 15 pounds more than I did when I was a skinny 20-year-old and also wore a size 8.

IMKY13 finish!!

LOL, you're right! I'm down to a size 8 from a size 16 a couple of years ago, which is great, but it does seem odd, because I still weigh 10 to 15 pounds more than I did when I was a skinny 20-year-old and also wore a size 8.
                          But if you are working out more (running and strength training) you'll weigh more because of the muscle (muscle weighs more than fat). So a more accurate test would be a body fat test. I've been doing a lot of strength training lately and have put on a few pounds. I don't think it's all fat as my clothes still fit pretty much the same. I think it's due more to the muscle. I'm going to do a body fat test in a couple of weeks, and we shall see then.

Fitness/weight goals for 2014

1) STAY INJURY FREE!!!

2) Get to 189 lbs by the end of July 2014...and stay there (as of 4-25-14 was at 203 lbs)

3) Complete Ironman Chattanooga in under 14 hours

4) Break 4 hours in a stand alone marathon (Goal race=Rocket City 12/13/14)

5) 4,500 total overall miles for the year:

Swim: 100 miles

Bike: 3,000 miles

Run: 1,400 miles

Treadmill Addict

Do we already have a logo design? I do a lot of design work with photoshop and illustrator, I'd be happy to create a new t-shirt design, I have a TON of commercial use design elements that I could do a super cool T with!

Sarah (37)

Mom to Abby (10) Jacob, (8) and Colton (5)

18 half marathons, 6 full marathons

Goals- run more, lose 20lbs.

eric :)

Hi sarahgirl30, If I am ordering a new batch right now, I will go with one of these: You should check out some of the designs in the RA Logo contest. If you can come up with a better design, then there'll be a shirt with your name on it. eric :-)

Treadmill Addict

Eric, I think the first one of those is best. Smile Just my opinion! Smile

Sarah (37)

Mom to Abby (10) Jacob, (8) and Colton (5)

18 half marathons, 6 full marathons

Goals- run more, lose 20lbs.