Add "Workout Type" (Read 63 times)

dcowboys31

How do you add a workout type on the training log? I have tempo, easy, race, long etc. but would like to add some additional running workout types to track.

Thank You,

Jay

dcowboys31

Forget it, I found it.

wolvmar

UM 45 Ohio 23

how did you do it? I've looked recently and had given up

Options (top right of screen) > Manage My Activities

Select “Run”, then go down to “+ New Workout Type”.

Dave

wolvmar

UM 45 Ohio 23

Options (top right of screen) > Manage My Activities

Select “Run”, then go down to “+ New Workout Type”.

Thanks! I must have known how in the past, as I have added different types of runs, but it was completely escaping me!

labadung

Maybe you can add your own section to the workout type. How often do you work out? I go to the gym three times a week.

umarudoors1

Maybe you can add your own section to the workout type. How often do you work out? I go to the gym three times a week. This schedule is perfect for me. I gain muscle mass quickly by taking certain supplements. Protein is the most effective among the others. Following a diet that will saturate the body with the necessary vitamins and elements is also necessary. I also take testosterone in capsules.My levels of this hormone are normal. But my trainer advised me to take a certain amount to maintain this level. I order it at www.healthcanal.com/nutrition/best-testosterone-booster-men-over-50.