Invite to Groups (Read 720 times)

Any way to invite someone to join a group? I guess that would involve knowing their e-mail because now we can't do private messages....
    eric :)

Any way to invite someone to join a group? I guess that would involve knowing their e-mail because now we can't do private messages....
      Abigail, that's something I will address soon. It would definitely help make the groups more popular. eric Smile
      Wingz

Professional Noob

Would you include a message or text field we can put stuff in with the invite? I'm thinking things like who's inviting, why, passwords, etc.

Roads were made for journeys...

Would you include a message or text field we can put stuff in with the invite? I'm thinking things like who's inviting, why, passwords, etc.
          Definately agree! I like being able to personalize that kind of thing!
          eric :)

Of course! All those niceties will be included. You can count of me to over engineer features Big grin
              Of course! All those niceties will be included. You can count of me to over engineer features Big grin
              But will there be a way to graph how many people I have invited how many times to what groups in relationship to the weather the day I invited them? Wink (BTW - I love that about this site! I can use it just as a running log, or I can use it to analyze my running in more ways than I could have dreamed up. For example, I discovered that my pace is not really related to the temperature, with the exception if it is really hot and humid out, but is related to the number of miles I am running. Blush )