RunningAHEAD status (Read 430 times)

Toronto

Seven Deadly Shins

Thanks for your hard work, Eric!

eric :)

update:

• auto weather population has been fixed. I'm not sure why the problem occurred now. It was due to the weather service only accepts TLS 1.2 connections.
      • elevation data has been restored

I'm looking into why the graphing license is not working.

No idea if this is related, but Run Spots is also back!

Dave

bas

Hi Eric, thanks from an RA veteran for keeping this very valuable service going! I deeply appreciate your work.

52° 21' North, 4° 52' East

update:

• I removed the "development use" text from the graphs. Turned out I was using the wrong license for the graphing package.

I think RA should be fully functional at this point. Let me know if something is still amiss. I still need to set up backups and additional web servers.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Yep, graphs look good now. The only (tiny) thing I've noticed is the weather icons in the weather widget are missing.

an amazing likeness

Workouts imported via the Garmin Connect integration don't seem to be getting weather information added...

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

bdub

Shoe Alarmist

Workouts imported via the Garmin Connect integration don't seem to be getting weather information added...

Same. I checked my subscription as weather isn't being added to Garmin Connect feed.

runmichigan

Same here.  Not getting the weather added to the workouts coming from Garmin Connect.

update: Auto weather population is fixed for Garmin Connect imports.

runmichigan

I have three runs (3/7, 3/8, and 3/9) where the maps are not showing up for the workout.  The three runs were automatically uploaded to RA via Garmin Connect.  I assume the maps not appearing was/is due to the issues RA was encountering.  Is the only way to get the maps now is to download the TCX files from Garmin Connect and manually import them into RA?

Yep it came back for me today.

Dave

runmichigan

I have three runs (3/7, 3/8, and 3/9) where the maps are not showing up for the workout.  The three runs were automatically uploaded to RA via Garmin Connect.  I assume the maps not appearing was/is due to the issues RA was encountering.  Is the only way to get the maps now is to download the TCX files from Garmin Connect and manually import them into RA?

I ended up manually importing the three runs in as TCX files and deleting the entries where the maps were not showing up.

shadow runner

The Shirtless Wonder

Thanks Eric.  Most appreciated.

Joe Suder

Nulla camisia et nulla problematum 

bdub

Shoe Alarmist

Gracias, sire.