Dear Eric. I feel we may have got off on the wrong foot (see what I did there?) (Read 702 times)

kittenkatkk

English Villain

with

kittenkatkk

English Villain

Oh wait, I can stop now. 

kittenkatkk

English Villain

That last censored post didn't seem so bad? 
        Just some French students...

paulski66

miscreant

You're still here.

No one wants you here, Eric specifically told you to stay the hell away, and yet...here you are.

Pathetic.

I'm happy, hope you're happy too...

kittenkatkk

English Villain

You're still here.

No one wants you here, Eric specifically told you to stay the hell away, and yet...here you are.

Pathetic.

Hmm.... So here is an online poster whom you don't know at all (let's call that person ME!) but seem to hate, as much as anyone can hate an online poster they don't actually know.

But let's leave the really nasty stuff to political or religious discussions.

Here is an online runner (faster than you, is that the rub?) who you don't know, but really want to HATE, online.

Fill me in on the rest... I really don't get it. Why are you SO angry on the Internet?

kittenkatkk

English Villain

Plus the absolute irony is I'm nowhere near any Internet environment you are. You don't post in this forum, so why start now?

Oh wait, just mention 'Eric' once more, as though he's sent you in as his right hand man. 

HermosaBoy

Here is an online runner (faster than you, is that the rub?) 

Are you?  I see PRs for Paulski66, but yours are not visible...

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

kittenkatkk

English Villain

Are you?  I see PRs for Paulski66, but yours are not visible...

Double Ironman UK, still second fastest female in the UK in that race (and I did it in 2009).

kittenkatkk

English Villain

However I do just throw that race time thing out to men, as some of them get so wound up if a woman beats them Smile

I have no idea what time he runs, i just know it's a safe enough bet to say I'm faster. It's not the point though, he has been absolutely obnoxious on this thread. There is no way that I would seek out a personal detail about someone on any running forum (and I've been well known on most of them), and then try and use it to personally attack them.

A week before I raced in the Double Ironman (summer of 2009) we visited my mum and stepdad; we being myself, husband, 2 young children and 3 yr old German Shepherd.

Dogs aren't allowed on certain beaches here in the UK during the summer months. We didn't know that for the beach we visited in Wales until we arrived; so I told my husband to take the kids on the beach, my stepfather joined them. I needed to walk our exuberant German Shepherd to get rid of some of her energy, and my mum chose to come with me. The only option was upwards towards the cliffs.

She was a hard dog to train (we used to get all our shepherd puppies from police breeders because of our connection with them), but ironically I was at a point that day where I thought I'd got recall right. So, we weren't near the cliff face and  I was just about to put her back on the lead (leash); but she suddenly flew off to play after the tail of another dog she'd spied. She literally ran 400m after this dog with me frantically trying to recall her. The other dog knew where the cliff face was and she didn't. 

So, the outcome is obvious. To this day I really take my hat off to the young couple who witnessed it, and helped with the whole thing, including picking her up and taking her body (an 8 stone German Shepherd is not a small or light dog) past all the holiday makers, discretely covered by their jumpers and hoodies.

I was in pieces after it obviously, and added to that was dealing to with my kids' reactions. When I put it out there locally, I had so many supportive responses detailing how many dogs have gone over that particular cliff. I kid you not, it's an optical and even sensual delusion. Animals have better instincts than us, but that place is not usual.

So yeah, a tough thing for my family, but really, who would want to use that as a bullying tool online. REALLY?

You win Paulski, I have no idea what your win means to you, but hey...

orcarunner

kk 

kittenkatkk

English Villain

kittenkatkk

English Villain

Oops, just re-read my post above and I meant sensory not sensual. 

kittenkatkk

English Villain

I can thoroughly recommend the Ab Fab movie.