Hey, Gorilla man... (Read 593 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

...got sumpin' for ya'! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

JakeKnight

I hate the term "LOL" almost as much as I hate the term "woot!" .... but since I am actually, truly laughing out loud ... I'll make an exception: LOL!

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
      -----------------------------

You'll ruin your knees!

...got sumpin' for ya'! Big grin k
        Good, very good, but I think this is just a bit more appropriate for that term... Lynn B

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ha, and from Urban Dictionary, no less--I LOVE that site! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

http://www.christy2006.com/ Press the "play" button to see Christy's TV add. Now that's good TV.

Runners run

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

What a great ad! I still remember the really awesome, low budget ads Russ Feingold had in WI back in the day. That's the sign of a great ad campaign, when people rememeber it decades later. Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

Unfortunately a great add does not always mean great results for the campaign as Christy is currently tracking in the single digets, days from the election. But at least we have that add.

Runners run

JakeKnight

Anyone who brings up politics on this board ... is, by definition and by virtue of my unilateral decree, a wootless asshat. Consider yourselves warned. Asshats. Evil grin Now that is funny.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                  -----------------------------

Christy is great TV, not politics. But thanks for the info. Anything I can do to invoke the ire of Gorilla man, is a good thing. VOTE YES ON PROP. 1!!!!!!, WOOOT, WOOT!

Runners run