Garmin syncing (Read 568 times)

HermosaBoy

Seems to be no rhyme or reason as to what comes through.

Some come through automatically, some don't. Tried to manually upload some and they have not come through. 

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

eric :)

Hi all,

I'm still looking into one of the web servers not processing its workouts.

shadow runner

The Shirtless Wonder

Hi all,

Eric: As always thanks.

Joe Suder

Nulla camisia et nulla problematum 

Fredford66

Waltons ThreadLord

5k 23:48.45 (3/22); 4M 31:26 (2/22); 5M 38:55 (11/23); 10k 49:24 (10/22); 
          10M 1:29:33 (2/24); Half 1:48:32 (10/22); Marathon 4:29:58 (11/23)

Upcoming races: RunAPalooza (Asbury Park) HM, 4/6; Clinton Country Run 15k, 4/27

During troubleshooting of this I disconnected RA from Garmin Connect, and now can't get it to reconnect. Anyone have suggestions?

If I go to RA's Tools/Applications and click the Connect button, it shows me the Garmin Connect screen with the disclaimer and question about wanting to share data with Garmin. I click Okay, but RunningAhead is not added to the list of connected apps. And when I go back to RA's Tools/Applications screen, it still has the Connect button.

Thanks for any ideas!

I finally got it. Do it all on PC not phone.

55+ PBs 5k 18:36 June 3rd TT

" If you don't use it you lose it,  but if you use it, it wears out.

Somewhere in between is about right "      

Docket_Rocket

Hi all,

Thank you!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Franc Karpo

Interesting... my wife can upload her workouts, but I haven't been able to do so for about a week.

All About that Pace 2024

I'm not a techie but could it be browser dependent?

Interesting... my wife can upload her workouts, but I haven't been able to do so for about a week.

lldyh

Can't upload data even with manual upload for yesterday and today.

TKuglin

I haven't been able to sync my Garmin as well for a couple of days

Mine won’t upload either.

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

HermosaBoy

Hi all,

Eric,

Not sure if you want any more of what we are seeing or if you just need to dig into it on the backend?

Not seeing any real identifiable patterns from an end user perspective.

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

JoyceH

This is still a problem lately. And today I manually uploaded a workout and still waiting for it. Friday 5:24pm EST 8/12/2022

Wish this problem could be fixed as it happens a lot lately. I've been using Runningahead since 2010 and this is a newer ongoing problem

Joyce

kevinmacsr

i am keeping my fingers crossed!

I have 9 streaks going:

Running: 2,637 days

Walking: 1,999 days

Biking: 1,070 days

Stretching: 1,025 days

Plank: 1,066 days

Weight training: 805 days

Yoga: 758 days

Core: 854 days

Push ups: 460 days

i'm sure you all know what a pain it is to have to manually enter all this data. i hope that the admin and their family are all okay. i have no other way to manage this except to go back to the spreadsheet method.

Warm regards,

Mac

jgordon

Runner

I have been having issues the past 5-6 days with intermittent synching for Garmin activities that exist there. Bummer!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joshua 'Flash' Gordon                                                   

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~