Loose bowels when I run (Read 2080 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

The Meijer stuff is good.
    I miss me some Meijer's.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

The Greatest of All Time

I really like a lot of the Meijer Gold
      Exactly what I buy! Nice.
      all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
      Ringmaster

I was just going to add, coffee doesn't have to taste like coffee to work like coffee . . . hazelnut is my de-coffee-izer of choice, though I take my coffee to help with migraines. Hope something helps! Really!

Let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. (Heb. 12:1b)
        Mile by Mile

Bugs

Problem is that I do not drink coffee. Not that I have any thing against the stuff. I just never develop the habit. I guess I should think about trying it.
          Try drinking a big glass of water right before you go to bed. May make you pee a few times in the night but nothing is better than a run with no pitstops.

Bugs

JakeKnight

I have always found that running helps with me going out however, recently I noticed that the moment I start to run by mile one I am passing gas and before mile two
            Hey, if you figure out how to solve this problem, send the solution to Trent, will you? Running with him is like running with a trombone player warming up before a concert. Thanks.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
            -----------------------------

The Greatest of All Time

Hey, if you figure out how to solve this problem, send the solution to Trent, will you? Running with him is like running with a trombone player warming up before a concert. Thanks.
              Thanks for the heads-up JK. He and I have a running date along Lake Michigan in June. I will remember to stay in front of him. Phew....

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Hey, if you figure out how to solve this problem, send the solution to Trent, will you? Running with him is like running with a trombone player warming up before a concert.
                Yeah, when I was in band and orchestra, I always had gas while I was warming up. Must've been nerves.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Lazy idiot

Yeah, when I was in band and orchestra, I always had gas while I was warming up. Must've been nerves.
                  And as luck would have it you sat close enough to blame it on the tuba players. Lucky guy...

Tick tock

Dam! I thought all runners had that problem Undecided

Lazy idiot

Dam! I thought all runners had that problem Undecided
                      I don't look at it as a problem, more of an opportunity to have fun with the folks sitting on their porch swings. Evil grin

Tick tock

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

There seems to have been a lot of this threads in this vein lately (not to mention someone's race). It must have gotten into my head (or intestines), because today I reached DUMPCON-1 just over 5 miles into a run. Had to take a hard left off the road, up a hill, and into the woods to blow mud. Fortunately, there were plenty of well-known "safe" leaves for wiping. Now this happens to me all the time in the morning, but rarely do I have a sphincter emergency during a mid-day run. However, my breakfast of Colon Blow, errr, Fiber One cereal came late today. That may have contributed.

JakeKnight

There seems to have been a lot of this threads in this vein lately (not to mention someone's race). It must have gotten into my head (or intestines), because today I reached DUMPCON-1 just over 5 miles into a run. Had to take a hard left off the road, up a hill, and into the woods to blow mud. Fortunately, there were plenty of well-known "safe" leaves for wiping. Now this happens to me all the time in the morning, but rarely do I have a sphincter emergency during a mid-day run. However, my breakfast of Colon Blow, errr, Fiber One cereal came late today. That may have contributed.
                          This is Post of the Year material. Post of the Day is a gimme just for "DUMPCON-1."

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                          -----------------------------

The Greatest of All Time

This is Post of the Year material. Post of the Day is a gimme just for "DUMPCON-1."
                            Agreed. POD. I got hit this morning too, and also at about mile 5. Fortunately for me a nice Citgo station was open at 5:00 am.

Think Whirled Peas

Agreed. POD. I got hit this morning too, and also at about mile 5. Fortunately for me a nice Citgo station was open at 5:00 am.
                              I thought they were "Schitgo" stations...hmmm.

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

This is such an honor. All of my years of nearly shitting myself while running have finally paid off. I'd like to thank the Academy...[cue music]