Baltimore Marathon/ HM (5K and relay runners too) (Read 474 times)

I thought I'd start us a thread because we keep getting lost in the Fall Marathons thread Smile Anyhow, I live in the city, would be happy to arrange a sort of "meet up" at a restaurant after the race (I'd have you at my house, but I live in a 650 SF rowhouse with no dining room Wink) somewhere close (within walking/ limping distance) I'm doing the half (my last race before Richmond in November). Okay, who is COOL ENOUGH to be in? Big grin
    2009: BQ?
      Anyone, anyone, Bueller ... Bueller? Wink
        (Bumping it) Does Baltimore have some record when it comes to people loitering at night? Last two weekends, I spent time out there in Baltimore (Butcher’s Hill) at my friend’s place. As far as… the blue lighted areas (less desirable areas?) go… I cruised around and I did not see any open violence, but I heard gun shots. You ever done any workouts on the steep hill near inner harbor? I saw a couple running there and I was feeling the burn in my legs!

Vim

(Bumping it) Does Baltimore have some record when it comes to people loitering at night? Last two weekends, I spent time out there in Baltimore (Butcher’s Hill) at my friend’s place. As far as… the blue lighted areas (less desirable areas?) go… I cruised around and I did not see any open violence, but I heard gun shots. You ever done any workouts on the steep hill near inner harbor? I saw a couple running there and I was feeling the burn in my legs!
          Records? Oh yes ... for homicides ... muggings, etc. We are so proud of our little city Wink I HAVE run that hill --- it's BRUTAL!