Bits (Read 546 times)

It was so cold this morning my naughty bits nearly froze
    whilst I can simply lie on the sofa and grope my own bits whenever I choose.
    Anyone else having issues with their bits?? LMBO!!! Big grin
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Apparently quite a few people are having issues with their bits. Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Scout7

My bits are doing quite well, thank you very much.

Now that was a bath...

Zoomy - that's so funny. I'd not seen the search facility in action before! Woohoo for Scout's bits. But can I point out the obvious. That this thread is useless without pics. Claire xxx
        • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
        • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
          Scout7

Admittedly true. Although I'm not sure how many people here would be even remotely interested in my bits. Besides, all I got are race pics right now anyway.
              Apparently quite a few people are having issues with their bits. Big grin k
              There are quite a bit of bits on here!! Big grin
                not a bit of talk like that here... around these parts, I'm always telling one of the 4 boys, "STOP playing with your junk!" Dead

Jennifer mm#1231

not a bit of talk like that here... around these parts, I'm always telling one of the 4 boys, "STOP playing with your junk!" Dead
                  LOL Yeah. What's with that anyway? Seems I'm always telling one of my two boys to stop doing that too! Actually they do more of the Al Bundy thing where they lie around watching t.v. with their hands in their pants. Roll eyes
                  JakeKnight

Just cover them with a glove. And keep them away from Claire. Bits problems solved. Oh - and if you have pictures, post them for Scout. Have a heart, people.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                    -----------------------------

Scout7

Just cover them with a glove. And keep them away from Claire. Bits problems solved. Oh - and if you have pictures, post them for Scout. Have a heart, people.
                      You're a real pal, you know that?