Ladies - Challenge - are you willing to show your (Read 814 times)

running skirt Big grin

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
    Thyroid Support Group

Finished!

Yes why yes, yes I am Wink
      Walk + Jog = wog.
      I'm trying to Lose 5% at a time
      I support Heifer International - join me by donating via my registry
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Like you need to ask... Wink k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

madness baby

why not? Wink
          deb
            My WHAT Big grin

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

You know, if we all were to change our avatars this thread would make no sense.... Wink k

~ Sarah Kay

Skirt? What skirt?
                zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Joni, that's the skirt I just sold on eBay today... Even with 10-15#s off of me I don't think it will fit. Weird sizing they have. No way that was a size small. I'd have to be a size 2 to have fit into that skirt. k

~ Sarah Kay

Joni, that's the skirt I just sold on eBay today... Even with 10-15#s off of me I don't think it will fit. Weird sizing they have. No way that was a size small. I'd have to be a size 2 to have fit into that skirt. k
                    Cry (pats shoulder) Their sizing is definately all over the place!! Did your auction do ok?
                      2009: BQ?
                      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Cry (pats shoulder) Their sizing is definately all over the place!! Did your auction do ok?
                        Yeah...I sold that and a Moving Comfort skort (damned thing was really short--like 3-4" shorter than all the other ones out there. Only an 11.5" length) that I got when I had a $15 off coupon. Pretty much broke even on both. Really hoped to make some profit, but at least I didn't lose anything. Now I just need to figure out what to do with that bottle belt I got today. I really like it, but the bottles stick out too far on my smallish frame and my arms will rub them when I run. Not sure they will take them back, since they require all tags to still be attached, but the only way I could try that belt on was to remove it from the hang card thing. k

~ Sarah Kay

Yeah...I sold that and a Moving Comfort skort (damned thing was really short--like 3-4" shorter than all the other ones out there. Only an 11.5" length) that I got when I had a $15 off coupon. Pretty much broke even on both. Really hoped to make some profit, but at least I didn't lose anything. Now I just need to figure out what to do with that bottle belt I got today. I really like it, but the bottles stick out too far on my smallish frame and my arms will rub them when I run. Not sure they will take them back, since they require all tags to still be attached, but the only way I could try that belt on was to remove it from the hang card thing. k
                          I just got the Amphipod with the 4 detachable bottles that clip in. For me, since I'm not going huge distances yet, 32 oz. is enough. I'm sure I won't be using that much right now, which is why I love the ability to take the holders on/off depending on the needs of the day. The bottles, surprisingly (didn't think about it when ordering) got in the way too when I put them on the sides of me, but if I put all 4 in the back (just clip in and out easily), and the pocket in the front, then I'm good. I know you want more H2O, but thought I'd tell you how I like mine. Like you, too, when my son runs with me, he can have his own little bottle. Of course, we probably won't be running far enough to really "need" it, but if he wants a drink, he won't be all drooly in my bottle! Big grin
                          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I think what I will do is get one of the bottle belts with the 20oz bottle on its side that fits along my lumbar area, then add 2 of the 10.5 oz. bottles that have the clip things--those I can move to the front where they won't be in the way of my arms. I probably should have just done that in the first place. k

~ Sarah Kay

skirts rock!! at least 5 girls at the race I did this weekend had skirts on, not even counting me!
                                I think what I will do is get one of the bottle belts with the 20oz bottle on its side that fits along my lumbar area, then add 2 of the 10.5 oz. bottles that have the clip things--those I can move to the front where they won't be in the way of my arms. I probably should have just done that in the first place. k
                                I hope it works out for you. I tried putting them in the front too, but I think because I'm smaller, there's not much area infront where my arms aren't "crossing"...or maybe I run weird. I don't know. I even tried putting them horizontally vs. vertically before I just put them in the back. I didn't think they'd get in the way so much up front, but I also didn't think they'd be as accessible in the back. Of course, I haven't tested them out except running around the house, so maybe that'll change too. Hopefully it'll work out cuz I've washed everything and all tags are off!