I'm back! (Read 2942 times)

eric :)

Hello everyone! Many of you probably noticed that I haven't been active in the forums, and that I haven't replied to your feedbacks. I was away for the week (my first real vacation in 10+ years). I am back now. I received a huge number of feedbacks and it will take me some time to go through all of them, but I will. Once I'm done with that, I'll work on your feature requests, especially fixing that bunny. eric Smile

Cryptic

Welcome back! I hope you enjoyed your time away.
        Welcome back!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

dillydoodles

Hi Eric ~ welcome home. Hope you had a wonderful vacation. You sure earned it. Nice to see your smiling face again, we missed you Smile Arlene
          Wingz

Professional Noob

I'm so glad you're back! You've been missed!

Roads were made for journeys...

va

Welcome back Eric Smile! I hope you had a great vacation!
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yay!!! Now, do you have any interesting stories to share with the class...? Wink k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Neil Gunn

Gandalf the Grey

Eric Welcome back ... and well done with your running! Neil Smile

Running ... just keep running!

Eric: Looking forward to a meal with you in Boston if it works out. We have reservations at ARTU in Old North End at 5 pm on Sunday night. Remember this one's on me.....some RunningAHEAD fans waiting to meet you....running ahead members that will be there are: daddylonglegs, TJRunner, orangeman, house of dixon and many non-runners. ORANGEMAN Smile

Orange Man and Eric.

eric :)

Eric: Looking forward to a meal with you in Boston if it works out. We have reservations at ARTU in Old North End at 5 pm on Sunday night. Remember this one's on me.....some RunningAHEAD fans waiting to meet you....running ahead members that will be there are: daddylonglegs, TJRunner, orangeman, house of dixon and many non-runners. ORANGEMAN Smile
                      Orangeman, I'll be there, but I might be a little late though. Right now, I'm signed up to volunteer at the expo on Sunday handing out bibs. I think it ends at around 6 or 6:30 PM. I'm not too sure. I'll drop you a note as the date approaches. eric Smile
                      UltraMinger47

Welcome back!
                          Welcome back Eric! Hope you enjoyed yourself! Smile
                          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

*whispers* look at the date of the original post... Wink

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Into the wild

Doh...I even feel stoopid as a lurker.... Blush

Shut up and run