Obviously, you do not like new people (Read 647 times)

TakeOverTheWorld

troll

Huh?  What did I miss?

Live the Adventure. Enjoy the Journey. Be Kind. Have Faith!

A Saucy Wench

Plenty of "new people" have integrated themselves quite nicely into RunningAhead over the last month or so.

Perhaps at some point you will realize that walking in and throwing a tempertantrum isn't a particularly graceful introduction.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

Maybe if it wasn't a holiday week when most people are spending time with their families/friends and not on an internet site you would get more responses.

Or maybe you could just be nice.

<<<< a new person.

xor

This is almost assuredly jamin and there's more going on here than meets the eye.

RA peeps: I'm wrong lots but my advice is to step back from this thread and just let it sink.  jamin has been told by eric himself to scram.

If, however, this is not jamin but merely a person who writes exactly like jamin and decided to go with the friendly and altogether unthreatening and doesnt-mean-anything noncoded userid "TakeOverTheWorld", lo siento mucho.

Some trolls are fun to interact with.  This is not one.  Let it go.

TakeOverTheWorld

Either you hacked into someone's wifi or traveling. Either way, you're not welcome here.
              TakeOverTheWorld

I really am who I said I am.

You all are making me sad. Thanks for ruining my Christmas.