After over 10 years, My running log appears to have been deleted (Read 274 times)

nathanc

I had not logged in in a couple months but when

I tried today, my email and pw would not work.  I had to create

a new account.  Was my account deleted?

kcam

Hope you did a regular backup ....

joescott

Oh, no....  that is horrible.  I hope you can get it restored somehow.

- Joe

We are fragile creatures on collision with our judgment day.

Joann Y

I would imagine that maybe the password you used is not the right one. I doubt the log was deleted.

I'm sure if you tell Eric your previous user name he can find it for you....  

Champions are made when no one is watching

runmichigan

Your data would not have been deleted.

I assumed you used the "Forgot Password" link on the login page.  If you do not have access to the email account you used for your account, you can reach out to Eric and he can probably update it for you.

I am sure they can recover it. Part of the reason I joined Runningahead was to have a back-up for Garmin Connect. I thought 1 day I might want to switch to another brand of running watch and then I wouldn't be able to use Garmin Connect. What I do is manually log all my miles in Excel and for shoe mileage too. Then Garmin Express loads it up to Connect Garmin then I come here too. So I got 3 records of my runs.

No more marathons

So I got 3 records of my runs.

Only 3?  That's cutting it a bit close isn't it?  Smile

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

eric :)

Hi Nathan,

The system does not delete your account automatically.  Chances are that you have entered the wrong password.  Please send me your email address for that account and I'll look into it.

eric Smile