A few suggestions... (Read 603 times)

ian3690

Hey eric, Just a couple minor suggestions that would really add, at least for me, to this already great site: 1) For the summary graph on the main page of the training log, it would be great if the graph showed workouts by the time of day that you ran them, so if i were to run twice in a day, it would show those runs in order. Also, some type of dividing bar between workout entries would be nice, so i know whether i did two runs or just one long one. 2) for groups, it would be useful if as an administrator i could post the days workout, and everyone could save it to their logs without having to fill everything out I think that's all, nothing too major, but they would definitely add a lot, at least for me. Thanks Again
    eric :)

1) For the summary graph on the main page of the training log, it would be great if the graph showed workouts by the time of day that you ran them, so if i were to run twice in a day, it would show those runs in order. Also, some type of dividing bar between workout entries would be nice, so i know whether i did two runs or just one long one.
      This request comes up every so often. The problem is with the graphing package that I use. I just pass it the data and it creates the nice graphs. I have no control over the order of individual graph elements other than color, not even the width of the columns.
      2) for groups, it would be useful if as an administrator i could post the days workout, and everyone could save it to their logs without having to fill everything out
      Although this could be a nice feature, it's actually quite complicated. Besides, what if one of the members didn't do the workout? It will still be recorded into the log, which is definitely what he/she wants.