Future runs / training plans (Read 666 times)

I know this has been discussed before, but I can't find it.

It would be great to have the option of uploading or inputting a training plan or even just future scheduled runs, and have a way to compare planned vs. completed distance/workouts, etc.  I know this has been discussed, and I think it's being worked on.  Any updates?

Thanks!

Efes

Deleted. Misunderstood the question.

//Efes

minus the ability to compare it's there.  You can create a workout type called planned and enter workouts for the future, and modify or delete them as you do them or not.

To get the full deal, you could create a new activity type called 'scheduled runs' and enter your workout plan (you can already enter runs in the future as 'planned')

The only thing that would be nice would be to be able to graph either different types of workouts or activitiies on a graphs beside each other - add multiple y axis parameters on graphs, and everything else is already there, I think. You could do that by already yourself by downloading and graphing in excel, I think.

eric :)

Training plan support is the next project I'll be working on once I'm done with the upcoming release.

minus the ability to compare it's there.  You can create a workout type called planned and enter workouts for the future, and modify or delete them as you do them or not.

To get the full deal, you could create a new activity type called 'scheduled runs' and enter your workout plan (you can already enter runs in the future as 'planned')

The only thing that would be nice would be to be able to graph either different types of workouts or activitiies on a graphs beside each other - add multiple y axis parameters on graphs, and everything else is already there, I think. You could do that by already yourself by downloading and graphing in excel, I think.

I knew this, but the only trouble with doing it this way is your planned miles show up in your summary reports, widgets, etc.

Looking forward to the new version, ericSmile ! Keep up the good work. I've scoured the internet looking for a better log and I keep coming back to this one.