A few suggestions (Read 1165 times)

jfjunior

A few suggestions:

1 - Under Weather: We should have the option to select "Indoor", since during the winter time a lot of people will switch to indoor training.

2 - Under Workout Type: Add Indoor Cycling / Indoor Running, or perhaps it could be added under Workout type?

3 - Import weight from Withings Scale. Runkeeper now has this option, but we know RunningAhead is better, right? Smile

4 - When editing a course, there is no option to select Bike Trainer under Surface.

Thank you.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

A few suggestions:

1 - Under Weather: We should have the option to select "Indoor", since during the winter time a lot of people will switch to indoor training.

2 - Under Workout Type: Add Indoor Cycling / Indoor Running, or perhaps it could be added under Workout type?

3 - Import weight from Withings Scale. Runkeeper now has this option, but we know RunningAhead is better, right? Smile

4 - When editing a course, there is no option to select Bike Trainer under Surface.

Thank you.

For indoor workouts I simply have categories like "treadmill" or "nowhere bike" (aka trainer).  Pretty obvious then what the surface and weather are. Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

The notes are a good option for anything that doesn't fit above.

For example, I note wind speed and windchill in the notes in the winter.

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

jfjunior

Both of you ladies make good points, but it just that I prefer to use specific fields instead, besides my suggestions are not that difficult to be implemented. Big grin

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

You can add any workout type you like, already:

Options (upper right)

Manage My Activities (in the middle of the list)

New Activity (bottom)

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

If you're on  a bike trainer, how is there any concept of surface?

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

If you're on  a bike trainer, how is there any concept of surface?

Surface: roller

Unless one is using a LeMond Revolution...then the surface would be air.

~ Sarah Kay

jfjunior

You can add any workout type you like, already:

Options (upper right)

Manage My Activities (in the middle of the list)

New Activity (bottom)

Thanks I didn't realize I could add the an activity myself. Already created the Bike Trainer one! Smile

jfjunior

Agreed! Smile

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Never heard of it, but there is a photo here, so I think I understand.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Never heard of it, but there is a photo here, so I think I understand.

If they weren't so noisy I'd totally lust for one.  But my mag trainer is loud enough.

~ Sarah Kay