Did you vote? (Read 615 times)

Tiefsa

Did you vote?  It was a big turnout in my neck of the woods today.

xor

In Washington State, everyone votes by mail.  I voted a couple weeks ago.  Wee!

SMART Approach

I feel fortunate yet bad for those in lines waiting and waiting. I went mid day and had 2 people ahead of me. It was a 5 min experience.

Run Coach. Recovery Coach. Founder of SMART Approach Training, Coaching & Recovery

Structured Marathon Adaptive Recovery Training

Safe Muscle Activation Recovery Technique

www.smartapproachtraining.com

BeeRunB

That's a smart way to do things. No lines.

Why haven't they reported their results yet?

Yes, early voting 10 days ago.

Life Goals:

#1: Do what I can do

#2: Enjoy life

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Yes, today.  Quick and easy.

steph  

xor

That's a smart way to do things. No lines.

Why haven't they reported their results yet?

Because although technically everyone votes by mail, apparently not everyone votes by mail (actually, I think technically what it means is that you can drop off the ballot that got mailed to you at a central location instead of mailing it).  And our polls (aka drop off locations) are still open for another 31 minutes.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

I really prefer voting in person, on election day.  I like the sense of community and democracy in action.

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Voted early

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

stadjak

Interval Junkie --Nobby

Twice!

2021 Goals: 50mpw 'cause there's nothing else to do

Slo

I really prefer voting in person, on election day.  I like the sense of community and democracy in action.

+1

We were in and out in 15 mins. Saw about a dozen people I knew and many more familiar faces. The poll worker that greeted us started at 6am and already had a 13 hr day in. Staying until the polls closed at 9pm.

Prince of Fatness

Agree.  I actually scheduled a vacation around election day.  We were supposed to hit the polls right when they opened and then head out of town.  Alas, the shit hit the fan with Hurricane Sandy so vacation got postponed.  I voted on the way home from work.  There were a lot of people in line but still it only took 15 minutes or so.

Not at it at all. 

Queen of 3rd Place

No lines at 3:30, always a highlight for me to go to the polling place. 

Ex runner

Wing

Joggaholic

Yes, early voting 10 days ago.

Same here. Not a person in line last week Smile

#artbydmcbride

There were a lot of people in line when I went right after work, but instead of the usual retiree volunteer poll workers, we had college students volunteers and it was more efficient (go figure  Big grin  ) 

Runners run