Can you change time format to 24h? (Read 635 times)

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

I figured out how to fix the date locale to get standard dates (e.g., 2007-12-04) (answer is see Options/Locale), but I didn't see a way to get standard times (e.g., 1900); is there a way to do that? (I'm probably posting too many questions, because I just figured out how I can post here; sorry about that.)

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

eric :)

There is no way to do that right now, but I will put it in when I get to that part of the redesign. eric Smile
      AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

> There is no way to do that right now, but I will put it in when I get to that part of the redesign. Oh, ok, thanks for the answer. Feel free to move this thread to the feature request area, instead of tech support, then, if you like.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

waterfordrider

Team Effort

> There is no way to do that right now, but I will put it in when I get to that part of the redesign. Oh, ok, thanks for the answer. Feel free to move this thread to the feature request area, instead of tech support, then, if you like.
          You are not the first to request a 24 hour format Big grin. You can still do 24 hour you just have to put the colon in between hours and minutes Cool

www.runninngahead.com/groups/5000MC/forum