Fatal error (Read 118 times)

Hi Eric

I'm getting a Fatal error when I try to log my run. The message says to contact you.....

Suffering Benefiting from mature onset exercise addiction and low aerobic endorphin release threshold. Hoping there is no cure.

jbaco

i got the same message, but the run did log.

eric :)

Hi rururunner,

I can't find the problem in the server logs so I will need your help in reproducing the problem.  Try creating the run again.  Take a screen shot of the page so I can see what fields you've entered.  If you see the error screen, send the screen shot to support@runningahead.com, along with the browser that you're using so I can try to reproduce the problem.  Thanks.

eric Smile

I got it yesterday morning but it logged my run just fine.

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

Eventually the run was entered. (4 times) I deleted the extra entries. Maybe something on my end.

Thanks

Suffering Benefiting from mature onset exercise addiction and low aerobic endorphin release threshold. Hoping there is no cure.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

A while back (5 weeks ago?) I was getting this message, assumed my entry did not save, re-entered, and once again, and then discovered that the workout was in my log in triplicate. Just FWIW.

MTA: (entered manually)

Marylander

Same thing for me. It seems to happen intermittently. My runs are coming from connect.garmin...

Getting it again. With Garmin Connect. Must be something on their end. :-)

I got it, as well, just now.

Leslie
                    Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                    -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Nope.  This time it's all me.  I was tinkering with something and broke a few pages.  It should be working now.

You da Man!

Happy Holidays, Eric. 

Leslie
                        Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                        -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

You da Man!

Happy Holidays, Eric. 

Glad to hear it's working again!  Happy holidays to you too!

Working now, Eric. Thanks for fixing!