Ladies: Fantastic Deal from Skirt Sports (Read 886 times)

Finished!

No affiliation, just a happy skirt convert. http://www.skirtsports.com/convert/ Convert to Skirt TODAY! Terms and Conditions: Convert form must be received with women’s old running shorts Discount applies to 45% TRIKS skirts Discounts do not apply to sale items Limit 3 discounted Skirts per customer Shorts need to be women’s running shorts $8.95 shipping applied
    Walk + Jog = wog.
    I'm trying to Lose 5% at a time
    I support Heifer International - join me by donating via my registry
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

So is it one skirt/pair shorts? Or can I send one pair and get that deal on up to 3 (though I can't even think about spending money on more than one skirt at the moment, anyhow). I have a pair of shorts I bought for like $8 on clearance that won't really fit my butt without looking obscene unless I lose 20#s...hmmm.... k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Finished!

hard to say - it may be a discount on up to 3 skirts for 1 pair of shorts... you know you want one....too bad the new prints aren't available in GymGirl style!
        Walk + Jog = wog.
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

BTW, do you have one of the skirts with the "spankies" underneath (like the Marathon Girl) or the little short shorts (Gym Girl)? I'm thinking I'd like the Gym Girl model more... DH wants to know what I want for Christmas from him (in addition to an Apple Store gift card). I think I will tell him that I will order this and he can wrap it and put it under the tree for me or cram it in my stocking (another one of those things that sound dirty, but aren't). Only thing that will suck is that I can't really use it for probably 4-5 months... Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ahhh...so I take it you have the Gym Girl. Yeah, that pink camo would rock!

~ Sarah Kay

Finished!

I am one with rotund thighs - always have been, even when I was skinny. Thus, spankies don't work for me Wink I need the shorties. Big grin
              Walk + Jog = wog.
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

So how is the sizing, really? I noticed that that one black and pink one is said to be a size big and to order down. How did you find the sizing? k

~ Sarah Kay

Finished!

Their Sizing chart works well, and they are good to flag if they have sizing issues with any particular "run" of style. I'm kinda between sizes, but because it's all stretchy material, I haven't had any problems. (I've skirts both on the "larger" and smaller size taken by my measurements)
                  Walk + Jog = wog.
                  zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ha, just shipped my stupid shorts off (I have 2 pair that I do like, but I only wore the ones I shipped when the others were dirty). With shipping the skirt (I ordered the black one with pink trim and the little shorties underneath) will be around $45. That's about what I paid for my New Balance skirt. Definitely more $$ than a basic pair of running shorts, but skirts are SO much more comfortable for us gals who suffer from chub-rub and have to constantly be pulling out the fabric out from between our thighs. Hubby hates the running skirts and thinks they are silly, but when I'm running I don't like to be aware of what I'm wearing. I'm much more self-conscious and annoyed by my shorts. I think the skirts are more flattering, too (which I think is the REAL reason DH doesn't like them--silly guy's afraid other guys might be lookin' at me when he's not around). If my new skirt isn't here by Christmas I will wrap it and save it for DH to give me for my birthday in mid-Feb...or maybe for our anniversary on 12/28. I just wish I would have the opportunity to wear it soon! Smile k

~ Sarah Kay

Finished!

yay! Big grin Sorry to hear about the weather - I'm such a wuss since I moved away from the midwest. I can't imagine trying to figure out how to run in the ick. As it is, I'm having a hard time trying to figure out what the heck I'm going to do when it turns into a broiler down here...
                      Walk + Jog = wog.
                      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Girls...did you see THIS?!: And, get this...so I ordered the "smooch" skirt (black with a pink side stripe), but they were out of that size and sent me the wrong size of my second choice color (since the sizing for the black/smooch one was different than the sizing for their other GymGirl skirts and they must not have noticed that I specified a larger size for my second choice), so I had to send it back...and then I saw that they had just come out with that beauty above. I think I will be extra fast in that crazy-assed skirt! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

I JUST CHECKED THIS OUT & LOVE THIS IDEA! I HAVEN'T SEEN THESE BEFORE! (THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE INFO WOODLANDSPRITE!!) I HAVE THE CHUB RUB GOIN' ON TOO & THESE WOULD BE SO MUCH MORE COMFY & CUTER THAN THOSE DARNED RUNNING SHORTS OR EVEN THE EXERCISE PANTS LIKE THESE WITHOUT THE SKIRT. I HAVE SWIMSUITS WITH BOTTOMS IN THEM LIKE THE MARATHON GIRL BUT BOY DID MY INNER THIGHS HURT AFTER A 5 MILE WALK ALONG THE BEACH LAST SUMMER! *OUCH* NEVER DO THAT AGAIN! THESE WOULD BE THE *PERFECT* SOLUTION! ANYONE SWIM IN THESE BEFORE? ZOOM ZOOM, DID YOU GET YOUR SKIRT YET? I LIKE THE GYM GIRLS THE BEST IN THE BLACK & SMOOCH OR THE PRINTS BUT IT SAYS THAT THOSE AREN'T INCLUDED IN THE DISCOUNT. YOU SAID THOSE ARE THE ONES YOU ORDERED. DID THEY GIVE YOU THE DISCOUNT FOR THEM??
                            Whoops- sorry about that. Forgot I had caps lock on!! Blush
                            LydiaT

the skirt is so incredibly cute! I just can't imagine running in it. dancing yes! running no.
                              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

ZOOM ZOOM, DID YOU GET YOUR SKIRT YET? I LIKE THE GYM GIRLS THE BEST IN THE BLACK & SMOOCH OR THE PRINTS BUT IT SAYS THAT THOSE AREN'T INCLUDED IN THE DISCOUNT. YOU SAID THOSE ARE THE ONES YOU ORDERED. DID THEY GIVE YOU THE DISCOUNT FOR THEM??
                                Huh...I never noticed that before--maybe they just added that exception. I wonder if they will still honor it since they sent me the wrong size from what I had ordered (and I had to pay to ship back the incorrect one, so it would be nice if they did). BTW, did you ever see this...? SeeMommyRun GymGirl skirt Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay