When you google yourself .... (Read 791 times)

http://www.runwashington.com/other/photospikespeek07_1.html Big grin
    2009: BQ?
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

That's a sexy skirt! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Scout7

It asks me if I misspelled my name.......
        jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Ha! I am more or less off the grid (which is all the better when the cyborg attacks come). But enter jeffgoblue, and my RA profile is the #1 hit!

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Mishka-old log

Just think, 10 years ago nobody would ever speak of googling themselves on a public forum.
            mikeymike

Jeff and Scout had a whole thread together about googling themselves and then tried to play it off like they were talking running.

Runners run

Scout7

Jeff and Scout had a whole thread together about googling themselves and then tried to play it off like they were talking running.
                Better than you and Mish talking about smackin' each others' balls around. Just sayin'.....
                zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Bwahahaha...boys... When I Google myself (as opposed to googling myself, no capitalization) I generally find me, but I find other people with my name. I know there is an artist in Canada with my name. A couple of people have contacted me over the years trying to find her and wondering if I was her. I should Google my maiden name to see what comes up...probably quite a few more, as my name would be more common in Scandinavia... k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

mikeymike

Mishka started it.

Runners run

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Mishka started it.
                      Yeah, but the real question is who finished it...

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Cool. I find lots of people with my name. I also found some of my first 5k race times, I forgot what I was running back in 2002. I'm happy to see that I have improved on my times *whew*, after all these years I hope so!

Michelle

Scout7

Yeah, but the real question is who finished it...
                          That's a questions I'd prefer not to know the answer to, thanks.
                          Mishka-old log

That thread was clean until the DICE-K incident. I'm pretty sure Jeff got going on the hackey sacking too. I'm just an innocent bystander. Mississippi...my googling shows times going the other way. Getting old leads to slower sprinting and hamstring pulls.
                            Scout7

I'm just an innocent bystander.
                              Yeah, we hear what you're selling, but nobody's buyin', llama boy.
                              jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

That thread was clean until the DICE-K incident. I'm pretty sure Jeff got going on the hackey sacking too. I'm just an innocent bystander..
                                I may just have to change my screen name. A casual read of this thread would lead someone to believe that you're talking about me, and not that damned dirty hippie.