Guys who have bought the RA shirts, c'mere! (Read 1917 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

How do you find the men's Ts to fit? I'm thinking I might want to grab one of the guy's shirts for layering over a LS shirt for races. I normally wear a men's/unisex small. Do you find that the RA T-shirts seem pretty true-to-size? k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I have yet to order one, but given that Eric lets users model them.... maybe I'll need to shell for one later tonight! Clowning around modal (L shirt wearing male model Tongue )

Vim

I got one - I normally wear a large and ordered a large from eric - it fits great.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

derek

I wear medium running shirts and ordered a medium RunningAHEAD shirt. It fit the same as my other mediums.

Derek

Another Passion

Normally wear large t's, got a large RA shirt and it fits well.

Rick
            "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
            "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
            runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Zoomie, mine fits true to my XL size. Great shirt. I ran in it today for the first time. Had armorall underneath cuz it was a little chilly.
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Sweet! The S should be perfect for me, then! I think this year I will be doing a 6 miler race on New Year's day (not a 10k, interestingly enough...I think the course is on a section of roads with .5 and 1 mile "blocks"). Gotta have the perfect RA shirt! Smile k

~ Sarah Kay

Just ordered... took forever for it to calculate the $2 shipping! I plan on wearing the shirt with a running speedo at the White Rock Half marathon. Big grin modal (who doesn't do speedos)

Vim

You'll ruin your knees!

Just ordered... took forever for it to calculate the $2 shipping! I plan on wearing the shirt with a running speedo at the White Rock Half marathon. Big grin modal (who doesn't do speedos)
                    Sorry it took you so long to calculate the $2 shipping, ...with a running speedo???

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Sorry it took you so long to calculate the $2 shipping, ...with a running speedo???

~ Sarah Kay

Modaldude, If you wear that to White Rock, I'M going to puke.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Modaldude, If you wear that to White Rock, I'M going to puke.
                          I'm just sitting at my computer cruisng around RA, and this had me ACTUALLY laughing out loud. Awesome gentlemen, I hope someday we can laugh (or maybe run) hard enough to puke together. Smile

E.J.
                          Greater Lowell Road Runners
                          Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Imminent Catastrophe

How did you get that picture of me? Wink

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Imminent Catastrophe

How did you get that picture of me? Wink

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016