Suggest some running pants (Read 1103 times)

uncontrollable

Anybody use the CW-X pants/tights & are they worth the money?

peace

I've had mine for about a month and haven't worn my shorts since. They helped my knees a lot especially during my TOM when my joints and ligaments get all loose and hurty (I am double jointed and ALWAYS hurting my knees). I think they are well worth the money and will be getting the insulated ones soon and the ventilated ones this spring and summer. I can't imagine going back to shorts to be honest.
      You may find my running Vlog at Run Cast TV and my running log here
        Anybody use the CW-X pants/tights & are they worth the money?
        I got a pair about a month ago and have worn them a lot. Hard to say if they're worth how much more they are (I think mine were $90??), but they are different. You certainly notice them applying different levels of compression to different parts of your body, which is different than the average tight. In the past two months, I've noticed massive improvements in shin pain by wearing compression socks and/or tights on most of my runs. That being said, most compression research suggests that compression gear is MORE vital during recovery after a hard training session (and I've also been wearing compression socks then, too). So, I drank the Kool Aid and believe in the merits of using compression gear for nagging aches and pains. But if I didn't have those, I don't think they'd be much better than the other tights I have.

Go to http://certainintelligence.blogspot.com for my blog.