Data Import Failure (Read 175 times)

type2poser

Exact same problem for me, same 910XT  and only errors with the swim. I have been importing from Garmin for the swims. It seems like I get multiple failures each day for the same workout, as well.

Nice to know I'm not alone/crazy.  Does seem to be a more recent problem.  Perhaps some update somewhere?

jbaco

My swim from last night imported perfectly this morning!!

eric :)

Exact same problem for me, same 910XT  and only errors with the swim. I have been importing from Garmin for the swims. It seems like I get multiple failures each day for the same workout, as well.

Hi,

Could you send me the FIT file for this workout so I can take a look? I switched to use a different set of code to read the new FIT file format and may have introduced a bug. Thank you.

eric Smile

type2poser

I hope jbaco can send the file as I don't know how to do that.  Or in the alternative I would be glad to send a file with instructions

eric :)

I hope jbaco can send the file as I don't know how to do that.  Or in the alternative I would be glad to send a file with instructions

Hi type2poser,

Please send your file(s) to support@runningahead.com.  Thank you.

eric Smile

type2poser

I sent a swim file from last week records with my 910

type2poser

I sent a swim file from last week records with my 910

I am still receiving the following message

System User Data import failure - do not reply

after my swim this AM.  I have received four today.  I used my 910XT this AM in the pool.  Saturday I did a run/swim workout with my Fenix2 and everything imported with an error message.  I like to keep the 910 in my swim bag and use it at the pool, one less thing to forget.  I was able to import the TCX file this AM.

ironTriKev

IronMan ;)

I had 3 import errors (Foretunner 235 V7.5) today but 2 of the three actually imported the files even they there was an error reported. I could manually import the file that actually failed..

Tri-Kev Here are my favorite links:
                  My "kick @ss" running club ;)

Swim 2.4 miles.
                  Ride 112 miles.
                  Run 26.2 miles.
                  Then brag for the rest of your life.
                  -Commander John Collins, Ironman Triathlon creator

type2poser

My last few swims with my 910XT have been importing fine since I sent Eric my FIT file.  Kinda thought this was corrected.