Shh. Be vewy qwiet. I'm hunting wabbits! (Read 694 times)

Wingz

Professional Noob

HEY!!! When did that fat rabbit start BLINKING???!!! I don't remember seeing it BLINK before!! Scary!!!

Roads were made for journeys...

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

HEY!!! When did that fat rabbit start BLINKING???!!! I don't remember seeing it BLINK before!! Scary!!!
      Dude...is that rabbit playing Jedi mind tricks on us?!

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Wingz

Professional Noob

I dunno, Gus. Maybe this isn't such a good idea... That blinking rabbit's got me all weirded out. I'm gonna go take a nap instead. Hey, thanks for the help with the string, by the way. I always have problems with that!

Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

Dude...is that rabbit playing Jedi mind tricks on us?!
          You two are such a riot! I thought it would look funnier if it blinks so I (using my awesome drawing skills) created my very first animated gif. You guys like?
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

You two are such a riot! I thought it would look funnier if it blinks so I (using my awesome drawing skills) created my very first animated gif. You guys like?
            You did a good job. I have never tried that...what program do you have? I think I could do that with Adobe Image Read, but I have no clue where to start. k

~ Sarah Kay

Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

You did a good job. I have never tried that...what program do you have? I think I could do that with Adobe Image Read, but I have no clue where to start. k
              I used Macromedia Fireworks. It's a little bit easier than Photoshop to create simple images and icons for the web.
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'm such an Adobe girl. I have Macromedia Dreamweaver MX, but wish I had bought Adobe Go Live, instead...I never did get the hang of Dreamweaver. That was a real waste of $500.... Sad k

~ Sarah Kay

Wingz

Professional Noob

Well, I for one am completely relieved to find out it's not been blinking all along! Phew! That was a mean little trick to play on us! Okay, I'll credit this round to you, bunny, but don't think you'll get off so easy next time... Evil grin

Sorry, Sweetie & Gus that I didn't make the hunt lastnight. I tried, but Mom wouldn't let me leave. We had a crazy night here, my human 6yr old sister tried to break her nose on the laminate living room floor & Mom had to take her to the emergency room & it was just crazy here!! So I whined & walked around alot, thumping my tail on the walls & letting my toenails click the laminate floors so that I would irritate Mom enough to let me out, but she wasn't budging. Even Frango, my chocolate feline friend wasn't allowed to go hunting! Mom says one injury per night is all she can handle!! Frango & I want to know when the hunt is on again?? We can't let the bunny blinker defeat our might band of hunters!!
                    So do not get tired and stop trying. - Hebrews 12:3
                    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

:meow:

~ Sarah Kay

Wingz

Professional Noob

I wondered what happened to you, but chalked it up to the flighty-ness of dogs. Roll eyes Seems I misjudged you. I can't hunt tonight - I have to go work - I won't be really free until Mon evening, though you'll probably hear from me (a lot) before then. I'll understand if you go on without me... I'll join in as I can. Save me a lucky rabbit's foot, ok? Evil grin Wink