Zoomy's 1st "I like to set the bar really low" Marathon Report (Read 1628 times)

Hoping to Run Again :-(

Congratulations zoomy. Your report was well worth the wait. I was sending you oodles of positive vibes for this one. We're all proud of you for finishing and grateful for the lessons you've shared. You're gonna ace the next one girl!
    ~ Fly ~
    Only as much as I dream can I be.
    veggies on the run
      Bacon????? Never heard of bacon for premarathon food.
      I'm condemned by a society that demands success when all I can offer is failure. -Max Bialystock
        Ha, no kidding...you people eat things like salted boiled potatoes. At around the same time my calves were starting to twinge a woman was handing out sugar packets. I was really wishing that she'd had some salt packets. I even contemplated licking my arms, but that would have really messed up my gait! Tongue
        mmm...... dried sweat. I admit it, I've done it.

Gotta TRI

Hey Zoomie, GREAT JOB!! Just read your report. Congratulations! I hope I can fair as well in January for my 1st marathon. BTW, I swear by enduralytes!! Big grin
          2010 Dec. California International Marathon 2011 Jan. Disney Marathon
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hey Zoomie, GREAT JOB!! Just read your report. Congratulations! I hope I can fair as well in January for my 1st marathon. BTW, I swear by enduralytes!! Big grin
            Thanks...and I am so glad to hear that they work for a lot of folks. I'm regretting not trying at least one capsule early-on to see how my stomach would tolerate it. Oh, well...hindsight being 20/20 and all... Tongue

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay