Q's First Marathon Report - Grand Rapids 2008 (Read 960 times)

BostonRnr

I ran my first marathon this weekend too, but I misted up more at your experience than my own. What an awesome job and an amazing report. High five!

Think Whirled Peas

Congratulations, MARATHONER! I look forward to toeing the line with some day. Smile
      THANKS RICK!!!! I too look forward to getting out there w/you for a run. You've inspired plenty of people too, you know. We'll get together soon enough!!!! And Ennay...stop reading the damn thing already!!! Tongue

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

Wow dude that was awesome! That totally made me really even more want to run the 26.2! Congrats!!
          rvelich - you just HAD to make me bawl again. You owe me a box of kleenex dammit.
          Good Grief. Me too!! Big grin
          AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Great report -- thanks ppl for bumping this up so that I had the opportunity to see it and read it - quite inspiring.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Congrats!! Awesome Report!

2012 Goals: No Injuries Run 1000 miles Bayshore Marathon- May Indy Full Marathon-October

Another Passion

rvelich - you just HAD to make me bawl again. You owe me a box of kleenex dammit.
                Meh, I do what I can, Ennay. I'll gladly get ya a box of tissues, my friend. Puffs or Kleenex? Wink

Rick
                "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Holy crap I have tears in my eyes just reading your report. Way to go. You've helped to confirm my decision to run a marathon next year.