ONE THING I REALLY HATE ABOUT MY SMART (DUMB ASS) PHONE (Read 167 times)

Can't believe it, but I actually thought about this and I'm going to give you a real answer here red.

http://www.walmart.com/c/kp/stylus-pens

Stylus pen. 18 cents per. I bet you can fashion a way to attach it to your bat belt. Sweat free phone app interactions 4evah.

Come all you no-hopers, you jokers and rogues
    We're on the road to nowhere, let's find out where it goes

#artbydmcbride

cutoff jean shorts have lots of pockets!

Runners run

Marylander

I had an, er, issue during my run sunday and tried to call my wife to come get me. I had the same problem with my phone (which I carry with me on long runs just in case I get the long runs or have other issues). All of my clothes and the towel I carry were already soaked in sweat. I was eventually able to make the call but my phone opened a dozen other apps and typed a few messages before I could turn it off. Wink

I had an, er, issue during my run sunday and tried to call my wife to come get me. I had the same problem with my phone (which I carry with me on long runs just in case I get the long runs or have other issues). All of my clothes and the towel I carry were already soaked in sweat. I was eventually able to make the call but my phone opened a dozen other apps and typed a few messages before I could turn it off. Wink

I feel your pain.   I'm just trying to remember to carry a few paper towels with me on hotter days, in my rear pocket.   I do carry a golf towel with me to wipe my sweat with, but as you can imagine at the end of my run it's worthless when it comes to drying either my hands or cell phone.

I got it. See if the cardinals will send you a game used rosin bag!

The Cards suck too much to think about that.