Brooks Adrenaline GTS 6 (Read 764 times)

Swadvad

Just found these on clearance, since they are 2 styles out of date. Brooks is currently making the GTX 8. Haven't run in them yet, but they feel great. Anyone have any experience with this shoe?
      That's the only thing I run in. I'm currently on my last 2 pair of 7s and will be going up the 8s. I've been in them since 04.
      Happy Running,
      Troy
      "Start with your Head, Finish with your Heart!"

6 was like running on wood boards for me. 7 was ok but a little bendy in the forefoot. Haven't tried 8 as I was 0/2 on MoGo shoes and switched to NewBalance.
        "On most days, run easy. On some days, run hard. But not too hard."
          double post
          "On most days, run easy. On some days, run hard. But not too hard."
            I loved the 6s, was not thrill about the 7s, and I am pretty happy so far with the 8s.
              I'm running in my first (and only, since they're D/C'd) pair of 7's and I like them. I think I will migrate to the 8's when the time comes.

"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright

Just found these on clearance, since they are 2 styles out of date. Brooks is currently making the GTX 8. Haven't run in them yet, but they feel great. Anyone have any experience with this shoe?
                I'm on my third pair of 6's. I have had great luck with them. I'm debating buying another pair on ebay vs. switching brands and trying something else. I figure the 6's are just gonna get harder and harder to find. I'd be interested to hear from anyone who has had luck with the 6's and what other shoes worked for them. I looked at some Asics 2130's, NB 1062's, and Mizuno Wave Creation 8's that I saw on clearance locally. We don't have a real running store here, so I'm just gonna have to try something out. MTA: By the way, where did you find the 6's on clearance? I found my last pair at Academy on clearance for 39.99. I'd definitely stick with these for that price. My first pair was around 95 bucks.
                galberras

fear the Col Sanders

I went through many pairs of 6s and loved them. I'm now ~70 miles into my first pair of 8s. So far, so good. I am a huge Adrenaline homer, though.

Just because I look dumb doesn't mean I'm not...

Swadvad

MTA: By the way, where did you find the 6's on clearance? I found my last pair at Academy on clearance for 39.99. I'd definitely stick with these for that price. My first pair was around 95 bucks.
                    Academy for me too. Same price. Opps, my bad. It was Sports Authority. Same price.

uncontrollable

I love, LOVE, Brooks Glycerin 4 & can't find them anywhere. They are awesome.

peace

HOSS1961

On my first pair of 8's and love them. I had 1 pair of 6's and 4 pairs of 7's.
                        HOSS 2009 Goals Have a healthy back and run w/o pain! Drop 15 pounds gained while injured