Workin' on Christmas Eve... (Read 434 times)

Think Whirled Peas

REALLY SUX... No

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

btb1490

It probably beats being out there shopping today though!
        I really wish my office was open all day today. You see, my in-laws arrived last night and so they are camped out in my living room in front of the tv. If you knew them, you would know why I'd rather be here at the office. And the office isn't so bad today. Hardly no one is here, the phone's not ringing...I can do pretty much whatever I want.
          REALLY SUX... No
          I agree. But...at least I'm leaving at 12:00. That's not sooooo bad. Smile

Michelle

I really wish my office was open all day today. You see, my in-laws arrived last night and so they are camped out in my living room in front of the tv. If you knew them, you would know why I'd rather be here at the office. And the office isn't so bad today. Hardly no one is here, the phone's not ringing...I can do pretty much whatever I want.
            You have a good point! There are some Friday nights that I work late because I know my MIL is at my house. Blush She's nice and all but she comes over every Friday or Saturday and we all know she visits just to see our youngest son, she couldn't care less if we were there or not.

Michelle

btb1490

Ha! My sympathies to you! I'm getting my Christmas wrapping done here at work today!
                Ha! My sympathies to you! I'm getting my Christmas wrapping done here at work today!
                Thanks. I'll stop on my way home from work this afternoon and pick up a bottle of bourbon and that usually helps in dealing with them. It's my Christmas spirits.