Garmin syncing (Read 568 times)

All About that Pace 2024

Please add me to the Error 500 and no sync club.

evanflein

No 500 error but my run from this morning (12 hours ago) isn’t uploading so posted it manually.

Getting the 500 messages, and no syncing either. Even manual file upload isn't working at the moment.

kevinmacsr

My walks synced yesterday morning but nothing since. Any ideas? thanks very much

Update: my morning run from today just synced (took about 30 minutes)

Getting the 500 messages, and no syncing either. Even manual file upload isn't working at the moment.

Docket_Rocket

Update: my morning run from today just synced (took about 30 minutes)

Lucky, my run from yesterday remains in limbo. I'll add it manually if it's not available today.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

I manually uploaded yesterday's run. Might still be stuck in a queue, but didn't want to wait any longer.

Lucky, my run from yesterday remains in limbo. I'll add it manually if it's not available today.

shu_runner

I've been having intermittent issues with activities not syncing this week as well.  I've had to manually add a few that aren't uploading for whatever reason.

HermosaBoy

Got this morning's walk, but still missing a run and walk from yesterday.

Error 500's starting up today.

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

I've been having intermittent issues with activities not syncing this week as well.  I've had to manually add a few that aren't uploading for whatever reason.

Hey! Come back home, we’ve missed you!

Dave

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I was just able to manually upload yesterday's workout. I expect my previous upload will eventually show, too.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Hey! Come back home, we’ve missed you!

+1  Hi Shu!  Smile

Running is dumb.

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Smile

We've (or at least I've) missed you over in Trailer Trash.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                                  05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

JoyceH

OK so this isn't just me. I had this problem starting yesterday. Could even upload a workout manually yesterday. Seems like the files are stuck on the RA server and not getting uploaded into our training. I've had my account since late 2010 and haven't had too many problems. Hope it gets resolved soon.

Joyce

AndyTN

Overweight per CDC BMI

I just had 2 runs from an hour ago come up immediately but my run from yesterday is still missing.

Memphis / 38 male

5k - 20:39 / 10k - 43:48 / Half - 1:34:47 / Full - 3:38:10