can I edit and delete custom reports/searches (Read 36 times)

sluggo

John

Can I edit and delete custom reports/searches?

I created and saved 2 searches. I want to delete one and edit the other. Maybe the easiest way to edit is to just delete one search and replace it with another.

John
    www.wickedrunningclub.com

In the beginning, the universe was created.This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

--- Douglas Adams, in "The Restaurant at the End of the Universe"

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

On the Reports page, there's a [manage] link in the upper right. From there you can rename or delete your searches. There seems to be a problem, however, in that that delete button is obscured for all the reports in the left column, by the names of those in the right column.

sluggo

John

Thanks, I am happy that I can delete my unuseful report.

Is there a way to look at the parameters for the report or to change them? I want to create a report that shows how many miles I've run since I joined RA until the end of time.

I think that I have more or less done this by creating a report that goes until 2050, when I turn 99.

Thanks

John
        www.wickedrunningclub.com

In the beginning, the universe was created.This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

--- Douglas Adams, in "The Restaurant at the End of the Universe"

an amazing likeness

... I want to create a report that shows how many miles I've run since I joined RA until the end of time.

I think that I have more or less done this by creating a report that goes until 2050, when I turn 99.

Option 1:  From the Workouts view in your RA log -- click on the Summary button in the upper right.

Option 2: Log > Reports > + New Search > Date Range = Custom [leave both start and end dates blank] > Group Results = Year > Activity = Run > Search.

Option 2 gives you a report of just runs, and you use the Summary button to get the totals.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.