Smokers (Read 973 times)

And Mr. Finn, I heart you no matter how much you fart.  Just stay in NJ.

OK, now THEM's fightin' words.

Jeff

No answer?

Speaking of farting...when can I plant my potatoes?  March?

Jeff

#artbydmcbride

No answer?

Everyone farts.....

Runners run

Prince of Fatness

And Mr. Finn, I heart you no matter how much you fart.  Just stay in NJ.

I make no promises, but thank you none the less.

Not at it at all. 

Prince of Fatness

Speaking of farting...when can I plant my potatoes?  March?

Yes.  Find a local Agway and ask when they get them in.  I usually plant early April but I think that I am further north than you.

There was enough interest in the gardening thread last year that I was planning on starting one for this year.

Not at it at all. 

#artbydmcbride

Just fart in NJ then?

Runners run

Prince of Fatness

Just fart in NJ then?

My ass doesn't know where I am, so no.

Not at it at all. 

Just fart in NJ then?

See, there ya go.  You Jersey haters.

Jeff

Yes.  Find a local Agway and ask when they get them in.  I usually plant early April but I think that I am further north than you.

There was enough interest in the gardening thread last year that I was planning on starting one for this year.

Yes, we should have another one.

Jeff

Kalsarikännit

OK, now THEM's fightin' words.

Nope.  I have had schedule and injury issues and haven't gotten around to doing a HasherRick race in NJ yet.  When I do, I plan on making sure I see Spud (and Nads) and drinking good beer with them.  Even if it means drinking in the Prince of Fartness' gas cloud.  

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

Nope.  I have had schedule and injury issues and haven't gotten around to doing a HasherRick race in NJ yet.  When I do, I plan on making sure I see Spud (and Nads) and drinking good beer with them.  Even if it means drinking in the Prince of Fartness' gas cloud.  

Just stay away from Newark Airport and the surrounding  oil refineries, and you won't have any smell issues.  The atmosphere can deal with a few farts.  But, when you add Elizabeth, NJ to the mix, it gets too much.

Funny story...we frequently drive up the turnpike to get to my in-laws in Connecticut. 

On the way home one time, driving on the turnpike, in that smelly area, someone in the car said, "Wow, what's that smell?".

I said, it's Elizabeth.  To which my 4 year old daughter (at the time) yelled, "It's not me!".  Oh, did I mention her name is Elizabeth?

Jeff

xor

Whoa.  What is this thread aboot?

I blame myself.

Jeff

Prince of Fatness

I need to do another one of Rick's races.  It's been a while.  Just no ultras.  And you can be assured that the beer will be of high quality.

Not at it at all. 

Kalsarikännit

Just stay away from the 50mi thread until after this weekend.  Trust me on this one.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart