Let's start a game!!! (Read 15327 times)

TRUE. Sometimes. He sticks to running about 3 miles and once we do that I continue on without him. I bet the next person ISN'T about to meet with a National Guard recruiter to discuss their oldest son's future. Cry (they grow up so fast!!!!) MTA: His real goal is to join the Marines.

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Nope, SO is 100% a cyclist...but he used to run, but we've never run together. Bet the next person has at least one cat.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

bet the next person ISN'T about to meet with a National Guard recruiter to discuss their oldest son's future. Cry (they grow up so fast!!!!) MTA: His real goal is to join the Marines.
        Nope...I'm dreading my little guy growing up. Can't we keep them small? Cry

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Coach

I love my kids but they are at the perfect age right now. No diapers and no more little league baseball games!! I'll bet the next person on this list has listened to the great podcasts by Steve Runner !! http://obsessedrunner.blogspot.com
          My Blog: http://jbcoaching.blogspot.com/ Marathons run: S.F., Boston, St. George, M. of Aviation, Salt Lake City Ultra's run: Big Horn, Squaw Peak, Lean Horse,
            Big fan of Phidip!!
              Nope, SO is 100% a cyclist...but he used to run, but we've never run together. Bet the next person has at least one cat.
              I don't think your question was answered. Yes, I have at least one cat. As a matter of fact, I have five! Five black male cats of all ages. That's a lot of cat food and cat poop! I bet the next person is listening to their DH snoring and wondering what can be done, legally or illegally, to get it to stop. Evil grin

Leslie
              Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
              -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

False, I'm single. I'm currently listening to my 2 cats race around the house. I bet the next person will be late to work this morning b/c they are on RA forums.
                Rachel
                Freerunner

1/2 right, I was late to work this morning not because of the RA forumthough! ( not working now cause I am on it ) I also considered work a place to catch up on social activities! hehehe I bet the next person is getting ready to run in Chevron Houston Marathron or 1/2 this weekend. ( I am doing the EP5K)
                    Not really, next race is the 10 miles Oostende-Brugge on 2nd March. I'd bet that the next person doesn't have the same nationality as I do (spanish)

Targets 1) No injuries 2) Keep having fun 3) Some kind of PR

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Nope, I'm American. Self-centered, egotistical, wasteful, etc.!! Cool I bet the next person is wondering if the Monday snowstorm is going to make it difficult to run.
                      jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I bet the next person is wondering if the Monday snowstorm is going to make it difficult to run.
                        False. No snowstorm coming to Alabama. Next person has fallen down and drawn blood while running.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

True. On one of my first long runs last summer. The next person likes/liked Devo.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

The next person likes/liked Devo.
                            In my high school days, but not anymore. I bet the next person has had to find a nice bush to hide behind during an early morning run 'cause the movement wasn't to be had before they left the house. Big grin

Leslie
                            Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                            -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

hdh

true, I was a mile from home and took a detour into the woods. The next person can say they had lunch with Billy Rodgers
                              hdh
                              jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

True. On one of my first long runs last summer. The next person likes/liked Devo.
                                Are we not men?
                                The next person can say they had lunch with Billy Rodgers
                                False. Next person has seen one of the Beatles perform live.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.