Pictures Scout can't see! (Read 459 times)

Princess Cancer Pants

Look at the boobs on this one! Wink k

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

• Return to kicking my own ass by 2018

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown

Princess Cancer Pants

*whistles* That is one sexy ass! Big grin

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown

Scout7

CPT Curmudgeon

A) I can see those. B) You have some weird fantasies. You and Claire are perfect together.

Princess Cancer Pants

So what pics can't you see...? Tongue k

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

~ Unknown

Scout7

CPT Curmudgeon

Usually the ones that are linked to photobucket, or personal storage. Also, no streaming media. Although I've tried to get our admin guy to let us see YouTube, he's not budging.

Princess Cancer Pants

Ahhh...so it's IT that's blocking some sites. That's weird that they would block images from Photobucket.... k

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

~ Unknown

Scout7

CPT Curmudgeon

I think it's considered personal network storage.