iGoogle gadget (Read 2105 times)

Into the wild

Thank. you. Bill.

Shut up and run

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Thanks! I love seeing the summary whenever I google something!
        Cool beans, Bill!
        Dorsey

San Diego 1997: 4:59:59, San Diego 1999: 4:37:23, Carlsbad 2008: 6:32:21, America's Finest City Half Aug 2008: ??

"Run if you can. Walk if you must. Crawl if you have to. Just don't give up."
          thanks - great stuff
            hope you don't mind a bit of publicity... http://www.runbulldogrun.com/tools/runningahead-and-igoogle/ --steve
            BMenees

Thanks for the positive feedback everyone. I updated the gadget yesterday to add a couple of more options and to make it dynamically set its height. One new option allows you to turn the "Log Summary" link on and off", and the other new option allows you to display a "New Run Entry" link. Depending on your web browser's settings, you may have to clear your browser cache to see the changes. Note: The "New Run Entry" link will only work for the RA account you're logged in as. If you don't let RA automatically remember your login from session to session, then you won't be able to use the "New Run Entry" link from the gadget. Also, (thankfully) you can't add new run entries for other users you're log stalking. So I turned off the "New Run Entry" link option on my gadget instance for stalking Trent. Wink
              BMenees

I had to roll back the changes I made this weekend. Black eye Depending on your connection speed, the dynamic height logic would sometimes run before the results came in from RA. When that happened the gadget would resize itself too small for the RA results to be visible when they finally came in. Sad The "New Run Entry" link technically worked, but when you hit Save, RA would try to redirect you to the page you came from. When you've come from RA's main page, that behavior is fine, but when you come in from an iGoogle gadget that doesn't turn out well. RA can't redirect back to the gadget. Sad So I just reverted the gadget code back to its original version. I'll try not to change it anymore at 4am when I'm up too early and haven't gotten good sleep because I've been worrying about the morning's race. Dead
                  Thanks for that!
                    I just did a search last week to see if there were a RA gadget by any chance. Thanks Bill! - R

Outside Lane

I tried this today - it works fine except for one thing. It shows my monthly total today (7/31) as 0?

See how they run...