Nashville run (Read 1017 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Saturday January 13, 7 AM, big nasty hill in Franklin / Brentwood: Map here - Click Meet at the corner of Franklin road and Lynnewood.
    JakeKnight

Oh, look. It involves hills, and starts at 7:00 a.m. for no reason at all. What a surprise. How many laps? Will there be monkeys? Refreshments? Is Jessica Alba attending?

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
      -----------------------------

Why is it sideways?

Ummm. 7am Saturday morning? Pretty early for a grad student. What's in it for me, besides your pleasant company, of course?
        Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

You will not need Jess. Nope. Run2Eat plans to be there. In fact, she is the one who organized it. She even ran the monkey. Jeff, just stay up...
            I think the title of this thread is misleading. Wouldnt "Franklin Run" or "Cool Springs Run" be more appropriate? Sheesh.

Cryptic

I like hills however one of my prerequisites has not been met so I am 50/50 on showing up or not. YaY for a SEC Champion!
              Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

abbaroodle - agreed. and on a side note, i've been in nashville 8 years and have yet to see the "cool springs" in cool springs. hehe Tongue
                JakeKnight

. and on a side note, i've been in nashville 8 years and have yet to see the "cool springs" in cool springs.
                  The "cool springs" are across the street from the "dorky springs," where Trent hangs out.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                  -----------------------------

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

When I first moved to Nashville, I had to pick up a package at a FedEx office. It was in Cool Springs, back in 1992. There was NOTHING down there. NOTHING AT ALL. Just a big pasture. Now look at the place. Sheesh. But there IS a big hill. And now it looks like it will be pouring cold rain. 7.4, 10 or more miles. Who's in?
                    mikeymike

I'd love to join but I don't think I can make it there by 7. From Boston. Even with the extra hour. But really I just wanted to temporarily break up Trent's monopoly on being the last one to post in EVERY forum. Well played, Trent.

Runners run

Cryptic

I was actually planning on coming but if it is raining i dunno....i have tons of hills close to home...decisions decisions
                        Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

But really I just wanted to temporarily break up Trent's monopoly on being the last one to post in EVERY forum. Well played, Trent.
                          Thank you. I was having a bit of fun. I appreciate your help, it was too much pressure holding up appearances. And Geoff, lame excuse Big grin
                          Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Sheesh. I did it again... Shocked

Cryptic

i know i am lame but I do have to get a run in before football so I might have to suffer....i checked the weather as well and it doesn't look like staying dry is really an option until the afternoon when the games are on. How many people are going to be there Trent?