300 miles! (Read 1176 times)

Just noticed on my log, that TODAY, I just broke 300 miles since starting running in May!  What a journey it has been!  I have lost about 20 pounds, countless toenails and a few dinners.  I have ran in 3 races and have just signed up to run a HM in April.  In May I never would have thought that was possible.  What an exciting ride it has been.  Thanks to all of you for the advice along the way!

Lazy idiot

Congratulations, Kathy!  My first year running I barely broke 300 for an entire year.  Awesome job.

Tick tock

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Congratulations, Kathy!  My first year running I barely broke 300 for an entire year.  Awesome job.

Wow!  Congratulations Kathy.  You are doing a great jobSmile

steph  

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Wow!  Congratulations Kathy.  You are doing a great jobSmile

+1

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Millage PR.1735 miles for the year. Just passed last years total.

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Nice going, Kathy!  This running thing can really turn a person's life around! Smile

jfa

Congratulations Kathy!

Keep it rolling !

Congrats Kathy!

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Hey,

Congrats Clay!  

steph  

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

oops double post.

steph  

So have surpassed 400 miles and still chugging along!  Not bad since just starting to run in May!  I am currently training for my first half marathon.  Big grin

GKA

GKA

Well done

I'm always impressed when folks keep a steady schedule despite humid summers and snowy winters.  

"Remember; no matter where you go, there you are."- B. Banzai
                          vegefrog

So have surpassed 400 miles and still chugging along!  Not bad since just starting to run in May!  I am currently training for my first half marathon.  Big grin

Awesome! Enjoy your training and your first half! I just did my first and it is a really great feeling when all that training comes together for a great race!!