Suunto 7 and RunningAHEAD (Read 63 times)

DaKine

Looks like it might be a nice device, but does anyone know if it has compatibility with RunningAHEAD (Training Log):

https://www.pocket-lint.com/fitness-trackers/reviews/suunto/150474-suunto-7-review

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/finance/technology/suunto-7-review-hands-on-with-the-smartwatch-designed-for-the-great-outdoors/ar-BBYEpQq

It's only doing preorders now, they say it will be released Jan 31. Does RA already support Suunto file formats for upload, or connection to Suunto's equivalent of Garmin Connect? I know that both Strava and Training Peaks already support Suunto as a direct connection like the latter.

sluggo

John

I am wondering the same thing about the Apple Watch Nike Series 3 (GPS)

John
      www.wickedrunningclub.com

In the beginning, the universe was created.This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

--- Douglas Adams, in "The Restaurant at the End of the Universe"

sluggo

John

Just in case someone is curious - I bought a Garmin Forerunner 35. Of course, it's compatible with Garmin Connect and RA pulls data from Connect so that works.

I got the watch for $100 on Amazon. ($165 from the Garmin website.) It does everything I want and a bit more.

Watch

Stopwatch

GPS

counts steps

measures heart beat rate

allows one to set Heart Rate Zones for HR Training

Bluetooth with my iPhone

syncs with Connect without one of those ANT+ stick things

battery life seems to be great

John
        www.wickedrunningclub.com

In the beginning, the universe was created.This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

--- Douglas Adams, in "The Restaurant at the End of the Universe"

Lundski

content that includes links to other products and services