Ladies Only (Read 1359 times)

Head Procrastinator

I saw a ladies only forum reference in someone's sig Can I get an invite? hally aka Barb
    ~ My Profile~ The avatar is happy BOC wootcats
    eric :)

Hi Barb, Zoom-zoom/Kirsten is the owner of that group. Since it's password protected, you'll need to email her for the password. I know it's clunky, and I'll be adding privating messaging as soon as I can so you don't need to send emails. eric Smile

Team HTFU NCTR Driver

Zoomy will be back online tonight... did

Head Procrastinator

Thanks, I found her profile but don't see a way to email her. I am sure someone will let her know Shy
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hally...diddidit is my hubby and a poop for not letting me know to post on this thread. Wink e-mail me at harumph@gmail.com and I will get the password to you. Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Head Procrastinator

Coal in his stocking!! Email on the way. Thanks
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Coal in his stocking!! Email on the way. Thanks
                Ha, coal in his AND our son's! Wink k

~ Sarah Kay

vanessa40

Hi, I sent you an email too Smile
                  JillyBeans

Jiggle, jiggle, jiggle.

Hey, Zoom-Zoom. I have been out of the loop for a while, but I am no longer seeing the Ladies Locker Room when I click on Community. Did I get kicked out and not know it? I tried the password that you sent me back in March and it didn't work. Crying, Jilly
                    "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step."
                    Teresadfp

One day at a time

I also sent you an e-mail. Clowning around
                      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hey, Zoom-Zoom. I have been out of the loop for a while, but I am no longer seeing the Ladies Locker Room when I click on Community. Did I get kicked out and not know it? I tried the password that you sent me back in March and it didn't work. Crying, Jilly
                        We had some issues with a guy on RA sneaking in using his wife's e-mail, so I changed the password. We also decided to clean house occasionally and remove lurkers (helps maintain a women-only environment), but any woman is welcome to re-join if she's been booted. Smile Just e-mail me harumph@gmail.com for the new and improved password. Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

JillyBeans

Jiggle, jiggle, jiggle.

We had some issues with a guy on RA sneaking in using his wife's e-mail, so I changed the password. We also decided to clean house occasionally and remove lurkers (helps maintain a women-only environment), but any woman is welcome to re-join if she's been booted. Smile Just e-mail me harumph@gmail.com for the new and improved password. Big grin k
                          Okay, makes sense! Smile Jilly Email sent...and creepy about the guy-Yuck!
                          "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step."
                          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Okay, makes sense! Smile Jilly Email sent...and creepy about the guy-Yuck!
                            Yeah, luckily we caught him pretty quickly. But the really sad thing is that he or his wife has tried to gain access again. Seriously, do they really think I'm going to give a second chance with that? I don't know if the wife is sharing his account, but how would a couple share a running log, anyhow? That makes even less sense to me than sharing a free e-mail account. Confused k

~ Sarah Kay

Sweaty

I want to be part of your group zoom-zoom. I sent you an email too Big grin
                              I donĀ“r suffer from insanity, I enjoy every single moment. L.L
                              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I want to be part of your group zoom-zoom. I sent you an email too Big grin
                                I haven't seen it yet...but I think my e-mail is being flakey. Sockoni has tried to send me a couple of e-mails that I have yet to receive (hopefully I will have some lagging messages tomorrow AM). k

~ Sarah Kay