report graphs (Read 174 times)

TriBee2010

As far as I can tell, there is not a way to do these things, so I'm adding them to the log wish list:

1) The ability to graph more than one sport but not "all"

2) When graphing multiple sports, have the bands in the bar appear in the same order (eg, swim 1st, bike 2nd, run 3rd etc) As it is now, it's difficult to compare sports across units because they appear in different order

trikitten

Yes I too would like the swim, bike run, portions to appear in the same order so I can compare them over a long period of time

eric :)

The graph order is controlled by the graphing software that I use.  It is a bug that existed since I started using it back in 2005.  I am planning to switch to a different graphing package, which should not have this problem.

Gabrielson

Hi Eric,

I was just wondering if there were any new developments with this. I know this was brought up on at least one suggestion / feature request in the past (below), and I would really love to see the update made.

http://www.runningahead.com/forums/topic/9a7c339f67584af9997367da882905e7/resume#focus

Thanks,

Chris

eric :)

Hi Chris,

Development in this area has been stalled.  I've been focusing my time on wrapping up another project.  It's nearly complete, just have several pieces to test before going live.  I'm planning to refocus on the log this coming year.

eric Smile

Gabrielson

Thanks Eric! This site is awesome! I really appreciate all the time and effort you put into it, and I look forward to seeing what updates you have in store for next year!

Thanks,

Chris