Ferry to Long Island question (Read 98 times)

Village people

I am taking my son to a track meet and I will be taking je feeet from Connecticut. I don’t think I need to reserve a spot but I thought someone might know. Thanks.

Village people

I figured it out.

Village people

One more thing because I am bored. The ferry ride was awesome.  I didn’t realize how tired I was and the ride was so relaxing. Weather rocked and I love the water. We landed at the tip of the island and the majority of the ride was through vineyards. I didn’t stop but it was a nice drive.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Not a lot to comment on, but consider the <like> button pressed.

mikeymike

One more thing because I am bored. The ferry ride was awesome.  I didn’t realize how tired I was and the ride was so relaxing. Weather rocked and I love the water. We landed at the tip of the island and the majority of the ride was through vineyards. I didn’t stop but it was a nice drive.

So the lesson here is that running ahead dot com may not be the most efficient source of information on Long Island Sound ferry schedules and that this really belongs in the dumb shit that makes me happy thread (ideally with pictures.)

Did you take the cross sound ferry out of new london?

Runners run

undue monkey

I need an excuse to be up there to try this place.

an amazing likeness

I need an excuse to be up there to try this place.

Noooooo.....here.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

undue monkey

I would feel compelled to do both and compare. Perhaps a couple of times.

Noooooo.....here.

The Fish Tale is pretty damn good. The fish tale platter has it all. But, if you want a QUALITY. Lobster roll, ya gotta go here. https://search.yahoo.com/search?p=lobster+landing+clinton+ct&fr=yfp-hrmob-s&fr2=p%3Afp%2Cm%3Asa&.tsrc=yfp-hrmob-s&type=&fp=1&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8

Hang on sec. I can’t make it clicky!!!. But lobster landing is my go to favorite. Lenny and Joes’s can get crowded on the weekends, especially now. Definitely worth a visit!!! https://newengland.com/today/travel/connecticut/lobster-landing-best-lobster-roll-in-

http://abbottslobster.com/ this place has a hell of a lobster roll too. Personally, I don’t think you can wrong at any of the above mentioned places, I’m partial to lobster landing because it’s closest to me. Oh, if you got to Lenny and Joe’s, you can bring your own booze.

Village people

So the lesson here is that running ahead dot com may not be the most efficient source of information on Long Island Sound ferry schedules and that this really belongs in the dumb shit that makes me happy thread (ideally with pictures.)

Did you take the cross sound ferry out of new london?

I forgot all about this post. I need to start participating in that thread. I have a feeling that this will be my year of doing dumb shit!

I can’t remember where we caught the ferry but it was full for the trip back so we drove through NYC. I hope the track regionals are somewhere else this year.