Who's Running Boston? Names/Bibs (Read 1238 times)

Boston I took this picture of the finish line yesterday at lunch. As you can see the finish line is not ready yet like my training. It's been a tough winter to train. My goal for the race is to cross this line in the fastest possible time.
    Thanks for this---it is the only way I am ever going to see the Finish Line for Boston! Good luck everyone! Can't wait to watch! Great idea JK.
    JakeKnight

Wow - lotsa folks running Boston! Great thread, thanks to all. I'll try to get on here Sunday night and draw up one big list of names and bib numbers from this thread and a couple others and post them all in one thread, for our shared viewing/cheering pleasure.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
      -----------------------------

Bugs

Good luck to all the Boston Racers. I am so envious.

Bugs

A Saucy Wench

Wow - lotsa folks running Boston! Great thread, thanks to all. I'll try to get on here Sunday night and draw up one big list of names and bib numbers from this thread and a couple others and post them all in one thread, for our shared viewing/cheering pleasure.
          Thanks for organizing!

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Ojo

Going up for the day to cheer my neighbor on -- she's much faster than me and always at my finish line so I am excited to be there to watch her finish for once! Good luck to everyone!

Sara

MM #2929

Ringmaster

Thanks for the thread, Jake, and for all you running Boston, for allowing us to live and run through you . . . May the wind be always at your back . . . K

Let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. (Heb. 12:1b)
              Mile by Mile

Good luck Boston Runners! Kill it tomorrow. Can't wait for the race reports.

The Greatest of All Time

Get 'er done!!! Good luck everyone!!!
                  all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

Lazy idiot

Tick tock... Go Team RA!

Tick tock

Bugs

I'm tracking everybody. So excited.

Bugs

JakeKnight

In case anybody misses it in the other thread, you can watch it live and free at: http://web.wcsn.com/index.jsp

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                        -----------------------------